Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mini ASOS Haul

My first ASOS (mini) haul sometime back, all makeup-related stuff. My gf was the one who handled this order since her colleagues wanted to buy stuff as well. Shipping works out to be only S$1 per item, I think.

Barry M Blushers x 4. £4.50 each I think. Apricot (orangey) & Terracotta (brownish).

Rose (warm pink) & Pink Orchid (cool pink). There are 2 other colors I didn't get - Strawberry & Raspberry, both reddish colors.

Description (website):

These extra fine blushers are available in six sheer colours for easy blending and a perfect, flawless finish. They contain the anti-oxidant Vitamin E to protect and condition the skin and keep it smooth and supple.

This Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 001 Transparent was selling for only £4, which works out to be only S$10ish and it's unavailable in S'pore I think.

Description (on back of product):

Up to 5 hours natural shine control with natural minerals. Helps minimize the appearance of pores. Dermatologically tested.

Illamasqua Eye Liner Cake (Zeal). Matte moss green.

Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow (Matter). Grey.

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm. Long-lasting relief for dry, chapped lips.

Urban Decay Double Barrel Sharpener. I got this @ £4 if I'm not wrong. Check out makeupstash review (:

Just a mini haul, that's all for now.

9 comments:

  1. Barry Apricot and Terracotta are my fave blushes! I feel like getting the other colors... but no one doing sprees on barryM anymore :(

    I have raspberry.. it abit plumish .. purplish pink tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I thought you'll prefer the pinkish ones more coz you're so fair =p I don't really like to join sprees, you should know why =_=" hmm what other colors you wanna get ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stay matte press powder looks good! I wonder if they will bring in to Singapore or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm but even if they bring in, the price will be like $20 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry M Terracotta and Raspberry Blushes look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those blushes look awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mya & Amy: Yesyes !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also donno why.. I think back then I was more into orange and redish tone. lolx

    Lolx.. I only join spree when I like only getting 2/3 items... if more, I will order myself! But I heard alot of problems when ordering thru barryM.

    I feel like getting Rose.. have been thinking about Pink Orchid.. but recently spree the Sleek pixie pink blush (think it look abit similar)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Icic. I also like to order myself when I wanna buy more, easier & hassle-free !

    Hmm I never buy Sleek makeup before -_-" Since similar, just get Rose lor

    ReplyDelete