Sunday, October 17, 2010

My New Dark Red Hair

New hair color (again). Evidence of my obsession with red, oh well (: My previous hair color was done < 2 months ago. This time, I seized the opportunity to be a hair model (again). Thanks Beng-Lee !

Overall it was a short session and I was pleased with my new hair color.

Dark red color makes my hair appear healthier and shinier than ever *grins*.

When indoors, my hair color appear quite dark. The redness can be seen under bright sunlight :D

3 more photos to end this super short post (:

14 comments:

  1. you dyed your hair already when i saw you at cine's entrance? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really suites you! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love redheads becos they make one's skin looks fairer. great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jiaqi, yups (; love your super bright red hair !

    HelloFashion, thanks babe ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yess Christie, I forgot to mention my skin tone become fairer ! Thanks for reminding ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look better with this hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in red hair, I used to have red highlights too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...nice,I wanted to try red but scared doesn't suit my face liao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks y'all for the lovely comments ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooww i love the colour :D
    what hair dye did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love this color too but this is not a DIY hair color though (: I volunteered to be a hair model..

    ReplyDelete