Sunday, September 19, 2010

This time, I really did it (:

i didn't do it on impulse. i had thought about this long enough. i reckoned that i had enough, so i did it. no regrets, definitely.

no, i wasn't sad about it. ignore my gloomy face, or should i say this is my standard daily face ? oh well.

 

:

:

:

 

hmm does this look like a happier face ? oh, that's my hair stylist (Ace) for the day at the back picking up a call. as shown, he was half-way through the hair cut. prolly more than 50% hair was chopped off at this point of time.

btw i was at SOHO hair salon located at Novena Square. this was my 2nd time visiting this salon after more than a year i guess. i was quite disappointed as the massage chair (hair wash time) wasn't working :/

Ace is only 22 this year, has been working for 6 months in this hair salon so far. i'm pretty pleased with his hair cut skills (: anyway, he asked me if i'm a Singaporean -.- umm he wasn't the 1st one to have ask this supposedly annoying question (i don't look like Singaporean ??) i answered that i am, and proceeded to ask him what nationality did he think i was. he replied, "Malaysian" (he's Malaysian). i asked him why did he thought so. he said i speak like Malaysian -.- then i was like ?? after chatting for awhile, he commented that i speak like Taiwanese instead. aiyo ! i'll be happier if he said that earlier :s he also thought that i was only 22 years old (ok, happy to hear that since i'm way past this age :3).

before he started cutting, he asked me at least 3 times whether i confirmed that i want to cut my hair real short. he had experienced whereby a lady regretted and told him that he cut too short after he cut her hair half-way. so, that's why he confirmed with me at least 3 times. ladies, please decide carefully before you tell your hair stylist to cut your hair real short !

 

:

:

:

 

there're some of y'all who have seen me in person. i'm glad that so far no one dislike my new hairstyle, in fact loving it (:

yeah ! i love my new chic short hair :p

and surprisingly, i don't miss my long hair even a bit !

some more pictures to end off this post (:

22 comments:

  1. omg. you look so cute! I like your hairstyle now, it's screams edgy and fashion. It frames your face really well! Glad you did it! yay for new do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked nice with your new hair! :)
    Last time,when I went to cut my hair also,the guy asked me :
    "Eh,your hair super long leh..you sure or not? Heart not pain meh?"
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hairstyle! Screams confident, modern, chic and sexy! Did you tell him to cut it exactly like that or you just tell him you want it short and he came up with this bob?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much fresher with this new hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your new hairstyle at the L'Oreal event on sat, you are rocking this hairdo (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. bheii, thanks for your lovely comments (: yeah i'm loving my new hair~

    aizutto, ya they just wanna make sure hahas ! thanks (:

    christie, hee thanks~ oh i told him i wanna a bob hairstyle & i briefly showed him a pic of S.H.E Hebe's short bob.. and this is the end result =p

    raggie92, ooo i think so too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks michelle, hmm you were right in front.. didn't get to take a pic together with you, next time ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look pretty both in long and short hair! Good for you~ I don't think I will rock the short hair as much as you do

    ReplyDelete
  9. u are looking good in this new chic cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kate, thank you (: never try never know ya~

    amy, yeah thanks ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look super PRETTY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the new hairstyle babe! suits you very well =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo thanks amy =D

    hey fatin, yeah thanks ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen this post of yours! This styled hair looks great~ Work on your daily hair style like i suggested! ^_^ It'll be fun to have diff styles everyday!(even if it differ a LIIIIIITTLE bit, but to some people, it look alot diff!)
    You can try getting mousse (moose? which spelling is the animal?) for making your hair look alittle curly/wavy if you work the mousse from hair ends upwards, scrunching the hair in your hands.
    You use wax to work near roots area to get natural fluffy hair
    Use hair essence and/or straightener or just blowdry with round/spiral combs to make your hair look like this current style. ^_^
    It just take 1 product or 1 step to make your hair look different everyday!
    Ganbatte! hehex~

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really did it :) It's very nice. Modern and chic! Now you can try dressing edgier clothes also and look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU !~ jones, hee you're so nice to teach me how to style my hair coz i simply know nuts about it =s besides, i'm super lazy too .. oops HAHAs xD yeah can't wait to read your short hairstyles tutorials ! faster blog !

    mariash, yea finally. thanks~ i can try to look cool now =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like your new hairstyle. How i wish my hair was naturally straight..can't stand having to rebond every now and then..ooh show a pic of the back of your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks jennifer (: my hair is naturally wavy kind.. not really straight.. hmm okok no problem..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your new hairstyle looks good on you, Verlynlove! I like! :thumbsup:

    ReplyDelete
  20. woohoo ! mya, you're back in action ! thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the hair cut really suits you! : D

    ReplyDelete