Monday, July 9, 2012

Destination Beautiful Phillip Wain + VanityTrove [July Tangs Beauty Edition]

Thanks to Herine's extended invite, I attended my very 1st VanityTrove event - Destination Beautiful @ Phillip Wain.

This July, let's get ready to be body beautiful with VanityTrove & Phillip Wain!

Phillip Wain Singapore is a one-stop beauty service, which offers Health & Fitness, Facial, Slimming, Body & Spa, Medical Treatment services in a ladies-only environment.

Yummy yet healthy snacks... not including the sinful cake pops of coz. Hmm... they were the tastiest btw :X

We were given this "passport" to collect chops at various checkpoints, to redeem a tummy taming treatment of our choice. I redeemed Lipo8 treatment (worth $580). It is a non-invasive freezing of fatty tissue to achieve fat reduction without damaging other tissues. Sounds rather interesting yea? 

Other tummy taming treatments available:-

  • Fat-Fighting Shaper >> dry brushing + specialized slimming massage for slender waistline and firmer abdomen
  • M6 Integral >> machine for body firming, resculpting, smoothing and slimming
  • BodyCon Therapy >> soothing but firm massage techniques for a balanced body system, contoured and shaplier upper back, thighs and waist, get rid of cellulite

I took the Body Composition Analysis, to find out how much of my weight is muscle mass, body fats and water. And, I was told my metabolism rate was pretty good. Hmm... not really fat but flabby... I must exercise to tone up... *lazy*

VanityTrove - July's Tangs Beauty Edition

This is my surprise mix of treats in my trove - Marc Jacobs fragrances, Clarins/Shiseido/Sonia Rykiel/Jurlique/Laneige/SKll skincare. 

If you will like to pick up VanityTrove - July's Tangs Beauty EditionCLICK HERE.

For the latest updates and info, do LIKE VanityTrove FB Page.

***All info & unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment