Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Scalp Detox Treatment @ Glitz Hairworkz

Last Sat, I had a scalp detox treatment @ Glitz Hairworkz.

PS: Thank you Glitz Hairworkz & Roy (360PR) for this wonderful experience!

Glitz Hairworkz

111 Somerset Road TripleOne Somerset #02-18/19/20

Glitz Hairworkz - The Team

"Glitz HairWorkz is Kelvin (Style Director)'s brainchild, together with 2 other partners who believes in creating value and beauty for clients and extending services with a disarming attitude that brings glitz and glamour."

Kelvin checked my scalp and told me I don't have any scalp issues, like dandruff etc. Hence, he recommended a scalp detox treatment for me. 

I had cappuccino, my caffeine fix for the day.

There are 3 steps to the treatment.

Step 1:

Apply ampoule (which contains Vitamin E to prevent hair loss), concentrating on the crown area where most people are having problem(s) with. To spread and absorb better, massage the scalp. Massaging the scalp helps in blood circulation. Leave on for 10 mins, then proceed on to Step 2.

I like that it contains all natural ingredients, no chemicals at all. Good for the scalp! The minty smell of the essential oils is pleasant, in my opinion. Well, not too strong and very soothing!

Step 2:

A special shampoo is being applied onto the scalp evenly and leave on for 5 mins to absorb before applying more for shampoo-ing. After shampoo-ing, a special conditioner is applied on the scalp. Leave on for awhile, then wash off. Do note that normal conditioners are not supposed to be applied on the scalp as the formula is too oily. If you do that long term, it will actually cause hair loss and clogged pores!

A synergy of essential oils: lavender, sage, rosemary, bergamot, eucalyptus, pine, azulene, geranium, melaleuca

Step 3:

This special scalp detox treatment product (Exence by Revivre Detoplus 2) works like a tonic to nourish the scalp. It helps prevent intoxication and has an excellent effect on the hair roots preventing hair loss. Say hello to clean & healthy scalp!

PS: I cannot and I didn't wash my hair for 2 days straight! :X

After the highly refreshing scalp detox treatment, Kelvin gave my hair a mini makeover. From boring straight to bouncy curls, I love the (temporary) curls! 

Long time no camwhore... so here's my current fave DP 

A sneak peek of my Tocco Tenero bag... gonna blog about it this week :D

AND... I'm gonna have a haircut next week (thanks to Irene Octoviani)! Stay tuned for my upcoming blog posts 

 

PROMOTIONS:

*Like Glitz Hairworkz on Facebook!*

(1) Get a FREE intensive hair treatment worth $128 when you get a color/highlight done at $108 *Hair length below shoulder (bra line) will require an additional $10

OR

(2) Sign up for any 5+1 treatment within the month of July (2012) and get additional 2 treatments FOR FREE (5+3)!

***Promotions applicable to in-house stylists only.***

***All info and unmarked image(s) are extracted from glitzhairworkz.com.***

 

4 comments:

  1. They styled your hair amazingly!! Wow! It suits you so well. And your hair looks shinier after~ Really lucky, look so pampered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pampering treat for my hair indeed! My hair looked really good only for that day lol.. how I wished it look good always :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear u look GREAT! Ur curls are sooo nice! <3

    ReplyDelete