Friday, July 6, 2012

Heroine Make Princess Ball Event

One fine Saturday morning, I received this beautiful red rose from an unknown secret admirer Heroine Make (my holy grail mascara & eyeliner brand. This special form of event invite brightens up my day instantly :3

The kawaii invitation card which came along with the rose...

This was my 2nd time at their office. I was there previously for the launch of Bifesta.

Read my review on Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover HERE.

- charm bracelets -

- personalized with my initial V -

- pretty & yummy cupcake + marshmallows + donuts -

A quick pic with Princess Himeko Elisabeth. Just look at her alluring eyes... those fluttery eyelashes!

Heroine Makeup range

We had hands-on makeup session, and we were without eye makeup. Hence the not-so-awake-faces :X 

A hit since 2005 launch, Heroine Make has the most coveted eye products in Japan & Asia.

The eyelash curler which I personally think is pretty good... and of coz the RENEW-ed mascaras!

The RENEW-ed Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara is said to give longer AND darker (intense glossy black) lashes. The old version is my holy grail. I shall do a comparison review on a separate post.

Well, I must say the new packaging definitely attracts me more... coz it's hot pink and so princessy! Even the cap is so beautifully patterned... I heart the rose motifs 

As for the RENEW-ed Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara, it is said to give lashes more volume and color intensity (glossy black). I have the old version and I love it. Hmm... I might get this eventually... not now and not so soon though... too many mascaras to rotate! I keep buying and receiving new ones :X

Fyi, the new mascara brush types are totally different from the old ones. I shall talk more about this on a separate post, as mentioned earlier.

The new Full Catch brush sounds so interesting yea?

 

Thank you Heroine Make Singapore & EK Media 

***All info & unmarked images are extracted from press release & Heroine Make Singapore FB Page.***

 

2 comments: