Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tocco Tenero; Classics & Colors

It's always so hard to choose just one among the new bag arrivals... coz the new bags all look so good! I had a sneak preview of some of the new bags via email. And, this particular bag called out to me instantaneously. Read on to find out which bag I chose... 

Elissa Bag

Adriana Bag

Finally seeing these zesty bright colours of the season trend in the stores - neon pink, neon orange!

... teal, yellow...

AND lime green!

Super duper eye-catching colors yea! (;

If you're not into fun colors, I think these will be better choices? Tocco Tenero also has these lovely shaped bags, a pretty contrast of the navy with the suede leather. Perfect for work and the weekend!

More new bags. Oh, I like this shade of grey! The design is pretty simple, perfect for those who are not into fancy bags.

I love the purple, but the bag design is too simple for me.

More bags... :O

The more classic designs...

A closer look at 'em...

Literally spoilt for choices!

Unveiling my choice of bag...

ADRIANA Suede Bag

Material: Suede matched with Calf Leather

Hardware: Brass

Closure: Zipper

Available Colours: Black, Blue

ADRIANA Suede Bag retails for $229. I carry it wherever I go, coz it's simply so versatile. Well, this applies to all the bags I've chosen so far. And, you might have noticed that size does matter when choosing my bag. Apparently, my everyday bag needs to be roomy enough to carry my essentials, my (big) makeup pouch in particular. Color-wise, I opt for blue instead of the boring black. I definitely appreciate the little details of the bag, like the braided bag handle, multiple bag compartments. Hmm... I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed that I won't be caught in the rain carrying this bag... Suede and rain just don't go well together.

In case you missed my previous bag posts, CLICK HERE, HERE & HERE to take a look at my humble bag collection. Frankly speaking, I can't say which is my favoritest... coz I love 'em ALL 

 

For more fashion style updates, & great promotions:

Visit their website: www.toccotenero.com 

'Like' their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/toccotenero

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.*** 

 

3 comments:

  1. I like the drawstring one! :D Sooo NEON!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too the Neon one so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. too small... and other gals choose liao haha :P

    ReplyDelete