Sunday, July 15, 2012

Swatch-Fest: SpaRitual Water 2012 Collection

SpaRitual Water 2012 Collection is inspired by the beauty and life-giving energy of one of our most precious resources - water. To help raise awareness and protect our resources for generations to come, 20% of sales of this collection will be donated to Surge for Water, a non-profit organization whose mission is to deliver clean drinking water to those in need.

Each mini kit features 4 colors:- Deep, Hidden Reef, Lucid, Ebb & Flow.

These nail laquers are free of harmful DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin.

5ml each

Deep - 'an iridescent reflection of moonlight'

A dark grey with almost non-existent pink/purple shimmers (when swatched). I'm wondering if I'd gotten a faulty one coz the finish of this is clearly not as smooth as the rest. The formula is kinda gloopy... AND the color looks flat =.= Hmm... I'm pretty disappointed since the color looks gorgeous in the bottle... *SIGH*

Hidden Reef - 'a shimmering coral'

The formula is pretty good, in my opinion. Very smooth and easy to apply. The coral with pink/gold shimmers is super flattering on my fair-medium skin tone! My 2nd favorite among the four.

Lucid - 'a lilac blue hue'

This is a pastel cream polish with no shimmers. I like that it is rather easy to apply coz most cream polishes can be quite streaky. Oh, the pretty pale lilac color does look good on me... hehehe :P

Ebb & Flow - 'a light aqua like the sky'

This is bright, I like! It looks a lil' tealish in real life, more greenish than what's depicted in the photos I'd taken. Another cream polish without shimmers, which applies amoothly and evenly. The formula of this is the best, as compared to the rest. My favoritest ♥ 

I applied 2 coats for all swatches. The finish is a lil' shiny without any top coat... except Deep.

New collections coming soon! For more info and latest updates, pls visit www.sparitual.com & LIKE SpaRitual Singapore on Facebook.

***All info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment