Sunday, October 28, 2012

From Blue/Green to Purple... Lovin' it!

I was mentioning that I'll be getting a new hair color before my birthday. Well, not entirely new. My hair is still predominantly ash brown, while the accent color is changed. No more blue and green. Hmm... I'm kinda missing these attention-seeking colors :X

And hey, I'm back to my bangs! If only... they can stay this length forever.

This is how the (purple) accent color looks, freshly dyed. It looks way better IRL, stunning beyond words. 

It's really hard to capture the actual color in photos! =__=zzzz...

And, it so happens that my eyes are purple... NOT (lol).

I'm wondering what should I do to my hair next... go even shorter? Maybe...

Love the "messy" look :P

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/

FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks SO GOOD on you!! Now I want to try with colour~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Try pink? I'm sure it'll look good on you! :P

    ReplyDelete