Thursday, October 18, 2012

My B-day Nails [feat. Etude House Dear My Party Nails PBL601]

My birthday was 2 weeks plus ago. Here I am, blogging about my (belated) b-day nails. Ahems~ :X

Say hello to my current all-time faves!

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Colors 120 Diamonds [pictured left], 310 Princess Cut [pictured right] AND Etude House Dear My Party Nails PBL601 - I named it "Rainbow Confetti" ♥

This is super duper pretty! It was mad love at 1st sight, when I saw Sophia's nail swatch on instagram (makeup_blogette). It so happened that I was in town, so I happily made my way to the Etude House outlet near Orchard MRT only to find out it was OOS. Well, I was lucky enough to get the 2nd last piece at the Wisma Atria outlet. Phew!~

I wanted it so badly though I'm not a nail junkie. And, it was definitely $6.90 well spent! *HAPPY-ME*

A pastel blue milky base, with colorful small rounded and big hexagon glitters suspended within.

I applied 2 layers of "Rainbow Confetti", then 120 Diamonds as the top coat except for the ring finger nail - 310 Princess Cut. If you prefer a more opaque color as base, just apply your fave nail color then layer on "Rainbow Confetti".

Photos here, do not do any justice to my b-day nails. They look infinite times better IRL! I kid you not. 

I simply can't take my eyes off them - TOO PRETTY 

Umm... excuse my very dry cuticles :S

That's all for now. TGIF~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment