Sunday, October 14, 2012

Palgantong Make-up Theatrical Powder in Original Beige

I've gone through a few tubs of this Palgantong Make-up Theatrical Powder. This is the 1st time I'm trying out Original Beige though. 

Palgantong Make-up Theatrical Powder is available in 2 sizes >> 10g - $16.80 and 25g - $29.80. The one I received from PlusOne Asia is the 10g version, which comes in 2 other shades: (my favorite) Light Beige and Clear White.

The powder is finely milled, feels very silky soft. Honestly speaking, I don't really fancy the Original Beige shade which is a lil' peachy for my liking. It is a good setting powder nonetheless, which sets the foundation/BB cream perfectly.

I like the little powder puff it comes with (not pictured). Great for touch-up(s), on the go. If you want an even more natural finish, use a powder brush to apply.

I read from the product brochure that it has a slimming effect on the face - makes the face look slimmer with a 3D effect as a result of light reflection. Hmm... interesting... though I don't see much effect on my face :S

Coverage-wise, it is pretty sheer (the way I like it). The finish is semi matte with a natural glow, without looking cakey. It does control sebum well as I don't find a need to blot that often. And, it's pretty long-lasting. I did not touch up for the whole day... which is pretty amazing!

***All product info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment