Saturday, October 13, 2012

Marc Anthony Damage Repair Healing Shampoo AND Conditioner

My hair was not really in a good shape, with the particularly dry frizzy ends. The fact that I change/touch up my hair color (once every 1 or 2 months) AND the need to bleach the hair at times, my hair is definitely in need of a good repair. After all, both coloring AND bleaching are known to be damaging to the hair.

Lucky for me, I stumbled upon the right products to repair (and heal) my damaged hair - Marc Anthony Damage Repair Healing Shampoo & Conditioner. What's more, they are salon perfected at pocket-friendly price!

Damage Repair Healing Shampoo (380ml) - $16.90

This unique formula gently washes away the daily toxins that eat away at the hair strand so your sensitive hair is protected as it is cleansed. Damage Repair Healing Shampoo is enriched with Vitamin B5, Shea Butter and Soya Bean to promote body and shine, stimulate circulation for healthier growth and promote healing from the inside out.

Pro Styling Tips

Wash hair twice and rinse with warm water to prepare hair for conditioner. To complete this perfect regimen, follow with Damage Repair Healing Conditioner.

Damage Repair Healing Conditioner (380ml) - $16.90

Deeply nourishes the multi-layered hair strand, reinforcing weak areas with healthy nutrients and smoothing the cuticle to protect the integrity and strength of stressed hair. Hair looks healthy and shiny after just one use. Damage Repair Healing Conditioner is infused with Vitamin B5, Shea Butter and Soybean to promote body and shine, stimulate circulation for healthier growth and promote healing from the inside out.

Pro Styling Tips

Apply to wet hair after shampooing and rinse thoroughly. For maximum benefit, use Damage Repair Healing Treatment once a week.

For the past one month plus, I've been using both the shampoo and conditioner. And, I'm left with the final bits... *heh heh* time to try new hair products :D

Like most shampoos, it lathers well. After shampoo-ing, my hair feels well cleansed though in a rather tangled state. This is unlike some shampoos which leave the hair tangle-free, without the use of conditioner. This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair BUT the conditioner is a must to ease the tangles. It has a rich and creamy texture, which thankfully doesn't cause hair greasiness. I love how it deep nourishes my hair, leaving it feeling silky soft, smooth and manageable thereafter. No more tangles, of course!

I feel that my hair looks healthier and shinier than before. Now, my hair feels stronger and less prone to breakage. Most importantly, my hair ends appear less "crispy" frizzy!

Scent-wise, both smell of sweet cherries. I didn't like the scent initially. Well, it has grown on me. Now, I'm so in love with the lingering scent on my hair *sniff sniff* :3

If you're wondering where to get Marc Anthony products, they are exclusively available at Watsons. Be spoilt for choice. There's a wide variety to choose from, to cater to your hair needs.

From curls to straight, voluminous to sleek, or damaged to dull, there is a Marc Anthony solution for everyone.

***All product info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment