Thursday, October 4, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm - Cherry Velvet & Mango Pie

Along with the Maybelline Clear Smooth B.B Stick, I was introduced to 2 "new" flavors of Maybelline Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm - Cherry Velvet & Mango Pie.  

I'm not new to these lip balms, having tried the Anti-Oxidant Berry flavor before. Oops! I didn't do a review on that :X

Fancy having baby soft lips?

The lip balms are enriched with centella essence, which gives instant 8hr moisture AND rejuvenated lips in 1 week. And, they come with SPF20 which most lip balms lack of. Our lips need UV protection too!

The ingredient list for both flavors is the same.

As you can tell from the photo above, they are non tinted. Scent-wise, they smell fruity, true to their names. I clearly prefer Mango Pie as I am never a fan of maraschino cherries.
[PS: Apologies for the mistake in the names. The pink/yellow one should be Mango Pie, while the other one is Cherry Velvet.]

When applied, the lip balm glides on the lips with ease, smoothly and gently. I like that it leaves a healthy balmy sheen on the lips, without being sticky or greasy. It doesn't feel overly thick too. Just nice, in my opinion.

This highly moisturizing lip balm is definitely a hit with me, giving me softer and suppler looking lips. The fine lines on my lips are also significantly reduced.

With Maybelline Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm, my lips stay well hydrated for hours. What's not to like?

Hope my review helps. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's been a year sence this post but I want to buy this online because we don't have those in my country, anyway, you wrote on the picture that the mango pie is actually the cherry velvet, so I just wanted to know if you really do preger the mango pie or maybe you thought the mango pie is the cherry velvet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for pointing out. It is my mistake for the mixing up the names =.= I really do prefer the mango pie. Hope this helps (:

    ReplyDelete