Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Haraju-Cute Box - Japan Cosme #1

Bye Sep, hello Oct (my birthday month)! For the upcoming months, I'll be featuring Haraju-Cute Box series on my blog. Haraju-Cute Box is similar to Bella Box, though not available for subscription. The products for each box are carefully curated, with a different theme and brand focus. They are exclusively available at Haraju-Cute counters at selected Guardian stores.

The theme of the debut Haraju-Cute Box is Japan Cosme #1, with focus brands being Body Fantasies and Bandai The Rose of Versailles

Fyi, @Cosme is Japan's most comprehensive and largest cosmetics and beauty website. There is also an annual ranking of the best beauty products on @Cosme 

Needless to say, Japan Cosme #1 consists of products which are ranked #1 on @Cosme (2011).

 

Body Fantasies - Freesia Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray

There is a wide range of Body Fantasies fragrances, with Freesia Fantasy being one of them. It comes in a palm-sized plastic bottle, which surprisingly contains 50ml of product. The size is perfect for me to bring around wherever I go. It comes in handy after a meal at places that are not so well-ventilated. Well, I don't want to smell of food.

Freesia Fantasy contains fragrant floral notes of freesia, heliotrope, rose and muguet

At 1st whiff, the floral scent is slightly stronger than I thought. I love the scent as it smells good on me. True to its claims, it is pretty long-lasting for a fragrance body spray - last about 2 hours on me. Those who love floral sensual scent, will surely find this a keeper. Besides, it is highly affordable at only $8.90. Definitely great value for money. 

And, I love the "fairy goddess" bottle cap! It adds a whimsical touch to an otherwise boring bottle design. 

That's all for now. The reviews of the other two Cosme #1 products will be are up shortly.! Stay tuned (:

The Rose of Versailles - Oscar & Rosalie Face Mask (Peach) >> REVIEW

The Rose of Versailles - Princess Antoinette Liquid Eyeliner (Dark Brown) >> REVIEW

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luvverlyn,

    Cool stuff you have here! The Freesia Fantasy seem to smell nice and floral, and the cap looks so cool and unique! And Happy Birthday Month To You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kolina,

    YES, it smells really nice! Yet, the price is so friendly. You should get one to try. I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do. Thanks for your well wishes (:

    ReplyDelete