Friday, March 8, 2013

LOTD: A Pop of Orange [feat. Diamond Beauty]

I really like the look I created with Diamond Beauty makeup, something different from usual. It is a simple look, nonetheless.



My new holy grail BB Cream, The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Serum Inside [REVIEW] provides adequate coverage for my blemished skin.

Other products used:-


*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.



I apply Diamond Beauty Cream Shadow 03 Brilliant Gold as a base lid color, followed by Diamond Blush - Honey Orange for a pop of orange. The colors blend so well!

To brighten up the eye area, I dab a little Diamond Beauty Cream Shadow 03 Brilliant Gold on the inner half of the lower lashline.

To define the eyes, I tightline with La Rose de Versailles Eyeliner [black] and apply 2 coats of Bonavoce Ultra Volume Mascara.


On my cheeks, I apply Diamond Beauty Cream Cheek 04 Pure Orange as the base, and layer on Diamond Blush - Honey Orange. Lovely combination, isn't it? 


Hope you like the look I created (:

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment