Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 1: Cozycot International Women's Day 2011

Just hours ago, I attended Cozycot International Women's Day 2011. This event started at 2pm. I arrived at 2 plus, and there was already a huge crowd. Apparently, it's open to public since it's not enclosed. The previous Cozycot event I attended was not open to public. The 1st hour was spent on going around, collecting 10 stamps to redeem the goodie bag (value up to $300??). The queues for some booths were particularly long, seriously. Dislike long queues :/

Now, you get what I meant by huge crowd and long queues eh.

Eye-candy award goes to Paul Foster, of coz! Sadly, there wasn't any sexy segment this time :x

The new hair-style suits him much :3

 

While waiting for the 5pm show I registered for, I went to B1 and grabbed Gong Cha Milk Tea with Herbal Jelly! Like the taste of this weird combination but 80% not sweet enough for me. I should have ordered 100%!

 

 

And so, this was the only show I registered - Performance by: Jones Ong. I guess many ain't familiar with this S'porean singing artiste. CLICK HERE to join his official FB fanpage. After 5 years, he's finally back.

"Breaking into the Taiwanese entertainment scene with his debut album Firelight in 2005, the singer had been well-received by the audience......" CLICK HERE to read this article by xinmsn.

All in all, he performed 3 songs:

  • 另一种温暖
  • Sexy Lady
  • 不完美的完美

 

My favorite is the 3rd song (: His vocals are very powerful (love his singing since many years ago). Well, he'd truly come a long way. Hope that he'll make it this time. 加油!~

Hmm he's not that well-versed in English. That doesn't matter since his singing is really awesome!

 

 

JONES 石康鈞


Enjoy his music videos (:




 

 

 

 

 

 

GOODIES (?)

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (therapeutic oil for all hair types) 10ml. Retails for $6.50.

Assorted vouchers.

And more vouchers. =.=

Sachet hair, skincare samples.

Assorted samples.

I seriously don't know what's this...... Ribbon choker?

Slim Fit voucher and 15ml samples (Bust Serum, Essential Firming Serum).

Hmm.. Disappointing I would say.. Oh well.. Ending this post with instant printed photo of me, courtesy of Canon.

9 comments:

  1. So it's meant... later we going to be around round of this madness? I hope the goodies bag from the shows we booked will be interesting enough! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. there's this hourly draw thingy as well which I forgot to mention.. Even if not present, they'll call u to collect the prizes coz alot not around leis.. Hopefully we will win big big prizes hahas! I'm not hoping much for the goodie bag.. Think Lancome one will be not bad, given that the previous time mascara & juicy tube samples were given.. so 145pm cya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went too but very disappointed as well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there!
    sorry, but do you have any idea where to get our pics taken with the subaru car?
    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minru, think you won something.. Your surname 'Heng'? Anyway, today was even more disappointing.. :/

    ZR, I just enquired and one of 'em told me the photos will be uploaded on Subaru FB page (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARE YOU SERIOUS! YES surname HENG. OMG :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES! Why :( face? They'll contact you, that's what they mentioned (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH? Really? I thought it will be forfeited! Haha. Ooh! Thanks for informing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya, this time no forfeit hahas! (;

    ReplyDelete