Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beautiful Night View, Nightlife & LOTD: Dazzling

My favorite time of the day is night, when the moonlight shines. I super dislike the blazing sunlight, seriously. A big NO-NO to sun-tanning for me.

See how beautiful Singapore is at night...... (◕‿◕ ✿)

Just captured a few shots since my camera's battery was dying. Hmm.. do excuse the slightly blur photos (:

LOTD time 

It was a night of SUPER FULL makeup for me since I was gonna club with my friends. It had been quite awhile since I clubbed! AGE is definitely catching up on me. I no longer have the urge to club as frequently as before. Ahh.. I can't believe I'll be hitting my 30s in just a few years' time T^T

My OOTD. A flowy bling-bling top & MNG black fitted short skirt.

I camwhored ALOT coz I simply love this LOTD very much xD 

Well, me and my excuses :x AHEMS.

Dazzling shimmery eyes accompanied with pink flushed cheeks and nudey pink lips.

A close-up on my LOTD

Sephora Perfection Primer, followed by LancĂ´me Teint Miracle Foundation PO-3Coffret D'or Beauty Essence Pact to set the foundation. My cheeks -> Red Earth Cheeky Flirt (Foxy Lady)Melliesh Cheek Color 02 Baby Peach. To highlight my face, I used MAC MSF (By Candlelight).

My eye makeup is achieved with Lunasol Nature Color Eyes in 01 Nature Blue, which I used in a LOTD last year. Prior using the eyeshadow palette, I used Benefit Stay Don't Stray to prime my eye area. On my entire eye area, I applied the shimmery light yellow color (Lunasol) and then the shimmery light mint color (Lunasol) on the lids. For upper and bottom lashline, I used the cool brown color (Lunasol) to define my eyes. As for the inner corners of my eyes, I used the shimmery light yellow color (Lunasol) again. Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow #3 Grey Black for my brows. My trusty L'oreal SuperLiner (black) for my all-time favorite winged eye look

And, I'm happy to announce I'd found another HG mascara combination (apart from my all-time favorite Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl x Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara combi). Do note that I've the habit to curl my lashes before using mascara, which I did in this case. I wasn't born with beautifully curled lashes (:

My lashes look UBER DOLLY-LIKE, yes-yes?? Super volumized, lengthened, black. NO-NO, I wasn't wearing fake lashes!

And so, my new HG mascara combination is:

ZA Cutie Curl Volume Mascara x Dolly Wink Volume Mascara!!

Lips -> Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer x Melliesh Lip Gloss 02 Baby Doll.

After which, my camera's battery died :,/

Using my lousy iPhone camera function which simply can't take decent night photos, here are the few okay photos. No clubbing photos, ya know why =.=

Me and my friends wanted to go Butterfactory BUT it was FULL HOUSE :/ So, we went to a random bar to drink something 1st. Actually I wasn't too keen on clubbing that night. I just wanna laze at home as usual, watching random movies online. My 2 pretty friends wanted me to join 'em and I had to give 'em face. I'm one who easily gives in :s

And, I gotta know 2 new guy friends that night. AND again, I was the oldest among 'em. Thanks really ar. The 86s and 87s =.= Glad that it was truly a fun night afterall.

Hmm.. these chicken wings not nice at all :s I enjoyed eating the sweet crunchy celery and carrot sticks though.

They ordered Erdinger, one of my favorite beers.

Oh ya, we were at OverEasy. The guys had a friend working there, hence we had discount on our orders :p

My Strawberry Margarita which tasted not so bad BUT I still prefer Cafe Iguana's!

And so, after OverEasy, we headed to Shanghai Dolly. That was my 1st time. Had Martell on the rock, more beer, red bull vodka. Didn't drink-drank-drunk, thankfully. BUT KJ said I did doze off for 10mins...... which I had no idea at all. At least, I remembered mostly what happened. My friends were gone by then :x Uber happening night, I must say. I think I won't be clubbing for quite sometime? Till then 

9 comments:

  1. YOur friends left you there with new friends while you dozing off? (It feel kinda dangerous le)

    Anyway, I like you LOTD!! Pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verlyn! I love the way you do your wings! They are like flawless!

    Haha. I haven't stepped into a club yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ladies,

    I am letting go of some of my MAC lipsticks, MSFs and one OCC Lip Tar. Please visit the website where I have all the pictures and prices. Please feel free to contact at tinkerbell.2116@gmail.com if you have any questions.

    http://tinkerbell2116.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantana, my friends were still there physically but they were quite gone already.. Don't worry no huai ren (; hehe thx.. me like my LOTD too!

    Thanks Charlene! Think I'm used to drawing winged looks already lol! Woah seriously! Yeah ^^ Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randomly dropped by... I think you are one of the few who can pull off such an amazing short hairstyle! You should be proud of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely compliments! Am loving my short hair and my hair is shorter now btw.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the short hair frames your face and you look very edgy and stylish. And the close up of your lashes are superb! Seems like I really should try the Dollywink Volume mascara soon. It's still unopened in my cupboard lols. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your eyelashes!! ahh, i should try and combine my mascaras and see if i can get such dolly-like effects :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AutumnCandy, thanks for your compliments (: Yes, you should really try the mascara soon.. You'll be loving it!

    Beadsandends, you'll be amazed by the results coz IMO, some mascaras only work magic when combined with other mascaras (:

    ReplyDelete