Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Impromptu Dinner Date, Camwhore Series & LOTD: Warm Glow

Been usin' this lovely MSF nowadays. I just realized it was neglected by me for quite sometime. Stereo Rose, remember? (:

I love the warm glow that it imparts on my cheeks, do you?

Hmm.. see my breakouts? T^T

What's left of 'em are unsightly scars now :/ HATES!!

Shimmery orange lipgloss on my lips 

Eyes:

  • Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow #3 Grey Black
  • Maquillage Sparkle Contrast Eyes GR731
  • ZA Cutie Curl Volume Mascara

 

Face:

  • MAC Select SPF15 Foundation NW20
  • Palgantong Theatrical Loose Powder
  • MAC Stereo Rose MSF

 

Lips:

  • Anna Sui 01 Lip Color Palette

 

 

A lil' camwhore session with my forever-sexy sis :3

Aiyooo.. why I not so sexy? *frowns*

 

I was cravin' for ru rou fan (Taiwanese Stewed Pork with Stewed Eggs on Rice), thanks to this current idol drama I'm watching -> "Calling for Love 呼叫大明星", featuring Mike He 贺军翔 and Charlene Choi 蔡卓妍.

Hmm.. I still crazy over "Secret Garden" though. I'd finished watching and it's seriously the best Korean drama I'd ever watched! Hyun Bin's acting skill is awesome! He's not just a pretty face :3 Watch it, and you'll get what I mean. You'll be so in love, like I do!

Watch this special episode of "Secret Garden", thanks to Jones's great find! The top 10 scenes, especially the no.1.. 


@ Lai Lai Casual Dining @ Liang Seah Street (opp. Bugis Junction). Satisfied meal! Love the fatty bits :d~ *slurps*

Beef & tendon kway teow.

Beef & tendon noodles.

We ordered sets which came with bubble red milk tea, very disappointing taste :/

Other than the drinks, the food tasted great! The meals come with sides as well. We ordered different ones to try out. This is the squid dish, forgot the exact name :x

Braised pig's large intestines. Yummy!

Braised pork knuckles (boneless). Very fatty and sinful but taste oh-so-good! teehee~

Ending this post with this photo of cute Lightning McQueen. Thanks for reading (:

10 comments:

  1. Sheer coincidence I decided to use stereo rose today too!
    Knowing how tall Jones is n the fact tt u n Chantana are both wearing flats, u ladies really don't seem short :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,the group camwhoring,where was that?
    It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aizutto: It's at the hotel's ladies room (the one beside Bugis Junction).. This full length mirror is at the side of the restroom(the door's at back is the entrance).. so it doesn't capture all the unglam sight of a restroom. (lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyoyo~ My legs(lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, it's been awhile since we last used Stereo Rose.. about time (: Jones is taller than me by more than 10cm.. I think me & Chantana around same height..

    Chantana, thanks for the long explanation of location hahas.. Sunday camwhore again heh heh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonas about 12/13cm taller then me! I'm 164cm(I think you taller then me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We same height! 164cm! Oops you spell Jones as Jonas =x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH ya... I think becos I was listening to Jonas brothers on TV(lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,I see! Thanks..I always go to hotel toilets and camwhore..haha.. :p

    ReplyDelete