Friday, March 11, 2011

Newly launched: Dolly Wink (by Tsubasa Masuwaka) & Melliesh (by Yui Kanno) ♥

Recently, I spotted 2 highly sought-after Japanese makeup brands, namely Dolly Wink (by Tsubasa Masuwaka) @ Watsons, and Melliesh (by Yui Kanno) @ StarDust (John Little). Do note that Dolly Wink will be only available only this month (March) as only limited quantities were flown over. And besides, the items are literally flying off the shelves despite the high price tag. Most are OOS as of now. As for Melliesh, I think it'll be a permanent brand in JL.

 

**Credits to Dolly Wink Melliesh for the product images.

 

**DOLLY WINK

Dolly Wink Eye Shadows @ $32.90, available in 01 Brown, 02 Gray Pink, 03 Blue Orange & 04 Green Pink. I'm lemmin' for 04

The different looks created; SO PRETTY!

Dolly Wink Cream Eye Shadows @ $19.90, available in 01 Gold & 02 Crystal.

The looks shown online doesn't justify how pretty the actual cream eyeshadows are, especially 02!

Dolly Wink Mascaras, only available in Volume @ $29.90. Watsons didn't bring in Long one, I wonder why? OOS in Japan?

 

 

**MELLIESH

Melliesh Lip Glosses @ $25.90, available in 01 Strawberry Milk, 02 Baby Doll, 03 Nudy Beige, 04 Juicy Orange, 05 Honey Apricot & 06 Candy Pink.

Melliesh Cheek Colors @ $24.90, available in 01 Elegant Rose, 02 Baby Peach, 03 Dolly Pink, 04 Sunset Orange, 05 Kogao Brown (Shading) & 06 Clear Lavender (Highlight).

 

Have I got you lemming? o(^∀^)o

PS: Stay tuned for my mini haul post 

4 comments:

  1. I swatched the Cream eyeshadow n they were gorgeous..but the shimmer will go all over..i swatched at the back of my hand but the glitter was all over my palm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I didn't realize that.. But I don't think it's a big problem for me as long as the product is gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I swatched the Dollywink e/s palettes and the pigmentation is blown-away good!! But the price... oAo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya the PRICE +___+

    ReplyDelete