Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 2: Cozycot International Women's Day 2011

Is Day 2 better or just the same as Day 1? I would say, not much difference. Totally speechless with regards to the "goodie" bag. Notice the "..."? I think y'all get what I mean right?

Over-dosage of Paul Foster much? He's seriously super good-looking! See-no-touch kind hahas (x

And, I think he looked cute in this photo somehow.

"Big is Gorgeous" show. Very entertaining.

Watch these big ladies show their stuff!

Sexy eh. Especially the one right in the middle!

I totally dig this photo I took of Yuki! She's my friend's boss btw. Awesome belly-dance by her!

Woah sexy dressing!

Enjoyed their wonderful performance!

Oops! Paul Foster again heh (x

Gaga over him LOL xD

Performance by this group of youngsters.

I find that he resembles Huang Jing Lun 黃靖倫70%?

Got similarities?

Both me & Chantana find that he look like JJ Lin 林俊杰.

On a side note, I used to like him for his talented singing. Now, no more.

Lancôme show featuring Andrea Claire.

This time, wasn't that lucky enough to win any lucky draw prizes. -.-

The activity card that kept me "busy". T_T

Sounds really goody? In 3 EASY steps somemore.

And this was what I get :/ Repetitive stuff. Vouchers x many many, which most are redundant.

AND THESE. And seriously, is this what you call "goodie" bag? Disappointment. I'm sure I'm not alone.

The goodies from Lancôme show is much better!

Ugly photo of me. The photographer hates me secretly, I think :/ FMLM.

I almost forgot about this photo =.= Credits to Jones 石康鈞 FB Fanpage. Spot me? Seated just in front of 84 :D

Went to buy some quick bites. I suggested my favorite BEST FRIES FOREVER! We bought regular ones to share :D

I ordered Gusto Garlic (clovey groovy herb & garlic dip) @ $3.90. Yummy max! Fret not, my mouth did not reek of garlic smell (I think). :x

Ole Ole (salsa gets creamed, Spanish style) @ $4. VERY tasty as well! I LIKE! I'm so gonna try all the flavors :d~

13.3.11 was really a bad day for me. Super duper fucked up max. With all the natural disasters happening right now, my problem is just minuscule. Count my blessings instead. Just pray for the best that everything will be ok soon. All the news is just so heartwrenching; so many lives were taken just like that. The fragility of human lives.

4 comments:

  1. the fries looks very yummy! need to go check out BFF soon, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! A must-try for fries lover! Forget about mac fries hahas

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should make it a point not to read your blog posts whenever i'm feeling hungry ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. I also feel hungry just looking @ the food photos..

    ReplyDelete