Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Benefit Haul (Online) ♥ Have you Benefit-ed?

It was my 1st time buying Benefit online, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. My very 1st Benefit product was Posietint, which I stupidly bought it from Robinsons (Rafflescity) counter sometime back. Super over-priced @ $65! It merely cost US$28 online, you do the math :/

Huge box of Benefit goodies!

I hauled just enough to qualify for free international shipping :D

There was a promotion then, whereby you buy any of the cheek products and this limited edition Bella Bamba Clutch (sequined makeup clutch) comes free! Worth US$20.

I also received the BADgal Lash Mascara (deluxe sized sample) and Stay Don't Stray (sachet sample) as well.

These Lust Dusters (shimmering loose powders for eyes) were only @ US$5! A steal!

jelly roll, nugget, gogo girl.

These are my MUST-BUYS! Sugarbomb and Bella Bamba. CLICK HERE for swatch & LOTD using Bella Bamba (:


peach, soft plum, shimmering pink, rose.

The color is simply too beautiful for me to pass! :3

This is a limited edition super value set - Beauty Be-bop US$45.

The box packaging is pretty eh.

US$74 value. Consists of High Beam (luminescent complexion enhancer), Some Kind-a Gorgeous Lite (the foundation faker) and Ultra Shines Lip Shine (back to the fuchsia).

High Beam.

Some Kind-a Gorgeous Lite.

Ultra Shines Lip Shine (back to the fuchsia).

That rounds up my lil' Benefit online haul Thanks for reading (:

18 comments:

  1. nice haul! im waiting for my benefit package to come too! :) hopefully i get it by tmr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo~ Can't wait for to see what you've got! Shall wait for your haul post (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo!! i love looking at hauls :) sugarbomb blush looks so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. online purchases are so much more worth it than buying in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yups most of the time, unless there's private sale (;

    ReplyDelete
  6. farrahdiba, me too! I love haul posts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hauling!! I have been thinking whether to get bella bamba!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No need think, just geddit online! It's PINK hehe.. =x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lolx... bo hua if I only get 1 item!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can psycho Jones to buy also hehe.. If not, you can buy @ Sephora.. accumulate $240 (latest by end June).. you can get $40 voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my bella bamba and its def more worthwhile to get benefit online with the free shipping and all! whee, great haul! now u make me wonder if i should get sugarbomb too :p

    Chantana: yes u should get bella bamba! its super gorgeous! i have been wearing it very often since i got it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah thanks to your tweets as well.. I thought I could pass Bella Bamba.. But I was so wrong hahas! I got sugarbomb b'coz Temptalia quoted that it's a great everyday blush I think.. You can combine haul with Chantana hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bella bamba! I wanted to get dandelion and sugarbomb because they are raved by many beauties. Love your haul. Is the shipping direct or via Vpost?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shipping is direct.. Free international delivery with above 115USD purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love Benefit High Beam. It is a life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sounds good!

    ReplyDelete