Sunday, March 27, 2011

LOTD: Code Red

And, the focus of this LOTD is my pimp-ed lashes of coz (as shown in the super close-up photo).

Notice the red bits? Well, the red was not super obvious kind coz I layered red mascara over Dolly Wink Volume Mascara.

I'm pretty sure that the red will be super obvious over Majolica Majorca Lash Bone White Fiber.

You must be wondering what red mascara I'm talking about, yes? I didn't get it when it was launched last year. I only got it this year and I just knew I had to get my hands on it. Btw it's limited edition, maybe that explains why?

Ta Dah!~ Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo Red Mascara RD600 (Limited Edition).

 

A lil' review for now:

Red is definitely a unique color and not as widely-used as black or brown of coz. It is not easy to find a red mascara IMO. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was bent on getting this MJ mascara and the only place which still had stock was NAC Watsons. I bought it at full price, no discount whatsoever coz it's limited edition. There was about 2 or 3 left (can't remember) after I got mine. I love how the red makes my eyes 'POP'; more 'awake' somehow. My lashes do look kinda spidery due to the mascara fibers. BUT that doesn't really bother me much, since no one will stand THAT close enough to see that. The mascara fibers did add some length to my lashes and I ain't complaining :p Easy to remove as well, with cleansing oil of coz! I'll layer this on top of MJ Lash Bone White Fiber next time to see the RED effect. ♥x♥

Ignore my oily face; no thanks to the time-of-the-month. 

Photos speak a thousand words. Pretty self-explanatory? Till then.

Products used:

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation 51 Light Vanilla
  • Coffret D'or Beauty Essence Pact
  • Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow #3 Grey Black
  • AC e/s palette 03
  • Melliesh Cheek Color 02
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
  • Majolica Majorca Limited Edition Lash Gorgeous Wing Mascara (Red)
  • MUFE UPLIGHT Face Luminizer Gel 12 Dewy Golden Warm
  • Dolly Wink Rainbow Crystal Cream e/s
  • Sephora Nano Eyeliner 15 Gri Gri
  • Silky Girl Funky Eyelights Pencil 08 Frosty Silver
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Spray

 

Any questions, feel free to comment. I won't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment