Thursday, March 17, 2011

♥ Dolly Wink: Swatches, Haul, Review & ......?

I did a lil' introduction about Dolly Wink couple of days ago.

Here's Tsubasa Masuwaka, looking incredibly dolly and sweet-looking.

Here's a lil' booklet about Dolly Wink, found at Watsons. And, I'm gonna share with you its contents......

Long Mascara for Pretty Doll Style. Not available in S'pore though.

The pages can be removed, see the dotted lines at the side of the page? Reminds me of postcards. ^^

Volume Mascara for Mannish Preppy Style.

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow No.01 Brown for Sweet Dolly Look.

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow No.02 Gray Pink for Monotone Mode Look.

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow No.03 Blue Orange for Country Retro Look.

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow No.04 Green Pink for Colorful Pop Look.

Dolly Wink Cream Eye Shadow No.01 Doll for Nudy Glamorous Look.

Dolly Wink Cream Eye Shadow No.02 Crystal for Rainbow Crystal Look.

Which look do you prefer? I  ALL of 'em!

Dolly Wink Eye Shadows' swatches! Well-pigmented is!

So, what did I haul?

Can you guess what is it?

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

 

How can I possibly miss out this Volume Mascara! :p The polka dottie packaging is so kawaii, with the wonderful color combination of purple & turquoise! Retails for $29.90.

And it claims that one can get Defined, Luscious Dolly Lashes using this Volume Mascara. REALLY?

I bought this mascara as it has this unique tapered brush shape designed for lower lashes, defining & volumizing 'em for a pretty dolly eye look! Non-clumping. And, I ♥ the smaller pointy tip at the end of brush coz it allows me to brush on mascara on lower lashes so easily. The pointy tip can also reach hard-to-reach lashes at the inner eye area without ruining my eye makeupWaterproof; so no smudging or unsightly fall-outs. My lashes were kept curled all day long. More than 12 hours in fact. Yes, I did curl my lashes beforehand. The mascara is easy to remove, using my favorite ZA cleansing oil. No lash loss during the process of cleansing.

My BARE-LY there lashes, especially the bottom ones.

2 coats of mascara for the top lashes is more than enough! I only brush on 1 coat for the lower lashes. (:

NO FAKE LASHES NEEDED. A MASCARA REVIEW WITH FAKE LASHES IS SIMPLY BULLSHIT, DON'T YA AGREE? WHO'LL BELIEVE IN THE EFFICACY OF THE MASCARA FOR GOODNESS SAKE? WELL, I'VE COME ACROSS SUCH "REVIEW(S)". SIMPLY SPEECHLESS. YUCKS!

Here's my simple eye makeup look. Will blog about this LOTD soon, and my lil' Melliesh teaser haul below. Umm.. I've been a good girl so far? :x

Did you get anything from Dolly Wink so far? If YES, what did you get? If NO, are you convinced to get the mascara after reading my review? (:

16 comments:

  1. I NEED to get my hands on that mascara! Many reviews and non bad! Everyone's lashes look super good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omy geee, I think I need the mascara!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it easy to remove?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minru & Michelle, yes definitely is a NEED =p

    Deebz, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mascara too, Verlyn!
    It's so easy to remove! I am contemplating if to order the lengthening mascara at Jpmon! Hehe!
    Great weekend to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolx... still -_-" about the mascara's review with faux lashes on ah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha sorry random comment, what camera are you using? so awesome i can like stare into your eyes infinitely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, ya lovin' it so far! How much is the lengthening one plus shipping? You too have a wonderful weekend (:

    Chantana, LOL xD Saw the blog post yet?

    Madlynny, I'm using Canon Ixus 1000HS (; Awesome camera <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Verlyn! It costs $20 for the Dolly Wink Mascara- Lengthening shipped as we had 22 items in the Jpmon orders. The more orders, shipping will be cheaper. Shipping per units was about $1.30 only!
    I'll let u know how the mascara works when I get mine..
    I think definitely will organize another Jpmon spree in the near future. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah that's inexpensive! I'll join your Jpmon spree next time ^^ Hopefully the mascara works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I. AM. SO. GETTING. THIS. MASCARA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOo... i see your swatches now i feel like buying the palettes!! )$*_@)%(^&@()$*~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. 01 and 03 more pigmented ^^ hehee.. Which ones u wanna buy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sorry, i should have just asked you what contact lenses are you using................please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lois, I was using GEO grey lenses... forgot the exact code though... as it was sometime back already.

    ReplyDelete