Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lip Swatch: Korres Quince Lip Butter

I had gotten Korres Lip Butters, way back last year June.

Korres Lip Butter:

A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and Rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips.

Korres Quince Lip Butter. As shown from the photo, I just started using this not too long ago. Less than 5 times in fact. I'm liking it so far, esp. the pretty rosy color and its effectiveness in healing my chapped lips.

See the slight sheen & hint of rose color on my lips? 

And, it can actually be applied on the apples of the cheeks for a rosy natural flush! Cool, shall try that soon (;

I love how Quince manage to prettify my dull-looking lips, givin' em "life" :p Buttery, without being over oily. In fact, it moisturizes my lips pretty well. Hmm.. there's a distinctive scent, which some might not take a liking to. Well, I'm not that bothered much by the scent and actually quite like it :p FYI, Quince is FREE of parabens, sulfates, petro-chemicals, GMO. The only thing I don't like about Korres Lip Butter is that I find the application-wise to be troublesome somehow. I prefer tube type, so much easier to apply.

Wait, I've another one in Wild Rose (sheer deep red color). Shall go about trying that soon (hopefully hahas). Thanks for reading! ARGH! The most dreaded Monday blues.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment