Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Food For Thought? ♥

Food For Thought, anyone?

I went to the branch located at Queens St one fine morning, just to have pancake breakfast. Had a hard time finding the place though. Thanks to my beloved iPhone, I managed to find the place afterall. Ahh I simply can't live without iPhone seriously. Waiting for iPhone 5 to be launched :p

It was quite a cosy place. Not very noisy and crowded, prolly b'coz it was a weekday morning. I was tweeting away while waiting for my pancakes to be served. Oh, I ordered Pancakes with Mixed Berries. No coffee/tea, just warm water for me (: And btw, all pancakes are served with Fresh Cream & Gula Melaka Syrup. I waited for about 15mins?

Finally, my breakfast came! Looking real good eh. Using my iPhone, I twitpic-ed this. I must say, it was a really huge serving. I was quite full just finishing almost half of this. To think I wanted to order additional Garlic Mushrooms -.-

It was a nice combination of sweet (gula melaka syrup) and sour (mixed berries). FFT's pancakes tasted totally different from Cedele's. The outlook is different. Think I still prefer the latter as I thought the taste was just right, not too overwhelming in a sense. I do like FFT's just that the taste is too "heavy" IMO. Hmm I like the taste of fresh cream very much :x

My NOTD, using The Face Shop Nail Base Coat + Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade + Clatty Nail Color #362 + Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

 

Do you like pancakes? Where do you recommend for seriously good pancakes? Let me know pls 

2 comments:

  1. The next time you go, ask for less gula melakan. I'm not too fond of that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted, I want more fresh cream.

    ReplyDelete