Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lip Swatch: Make Up For Ever Lipstick 506 (Matte)

I do have a huge lipstick stash, but just only a few matte ones. And, I'm gonna show you my new-found MUFE Matte Lipstick 506.

Hmm.. I'm not really good at describing colors. The lipstick itself looks like a deep intense red. When swatched, it's more of a deep raspberry red. I'm loving this color on me, which instantly brightens up my look. The pigmentation is pretty awesome and you can feel free to layer on to create a more intense look.

Just 1 layer will do (:


I wanna wear red lips out! Attract alot of unwanted attention though. My hair's already very attention-seeking...... >.<

7 comments:

  1. this looks very moisturizing! and u made me miss wearing red lippies out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color and it look moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syidah, I would say it doesn't dry my lips! I only wear red lips when I go wedding dinners lol..

    Chantana, hmm I never see you with red lips before.. Next time we wear red go out ok.. Plus Jones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice red! You should wear it to pair with your hair, it'll look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya indeed.. Will definitely try to wear red someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHHH big lips sia! hahax..~ Wear wear! I wana see! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Wear together la.. ON? =p

    ReplyDelete