Friday, April 8, 2011

Lip Swatch: Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss 02 Kiss

I've been wanting to try out Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss, but was put off by the price ($16.90 I think). It is selling at a much lower price in Hong Kong. And, I've managed to find a really good deal at this website "Bonjour". Less than SGD$10! With purchase of HK$775 (approx SGD$130), FREE shipping!

There are 4 shades available: 01 Vanilla, 02 Kiss, 03 Berry and 04 Honey. The one I'd gotten is 02 Kiss.

No fanciful packaging. Simple and clean-cut outlook.

The difference between this and the usual lipglosses I've is the dispensing part. To dispense the gloss, rotate the part attached to the lip brush to "OPEN" and gently squeeze the tube. One can easily control the amount of gloss needed, without having too much product dispensed out.

The lip brush makes application a breeze, but I prefer to use my ring finger to even out the gloss on my lips after which.

I must say it's a pretty pigmented and creamy gloss. Personally, I don't really find it that sticky. No shimmery bits. 02 Kiss is a sweet milky pink shade which can create the ever popular nudish lips. Oh, there's a slight coconut scent to it which fades off quite fast.

The cons will be that the gloss settles into fine lines which ain't really a pretty sight.

AND, make sure your lips are well moisturized prior application. If not, the gloss will actually emphasize your chapped lips.

Yucks, I know. It doesn't help when I've this habit of licking my lips...... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment