Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Rotisserie @ Rochester Mall

It was a rainy Sat morning. I forced myself to wake up as OpenRice was hosting their debut breakfast food tasting. How could I possibly missed it?!

And so, I woke up at 730am and arrived at The Rotisserie 2 hours later. The food tasting was held at the Rochester Mall outlet, approx. 10 mins walk from Buona Vista MRT. This was my 1st time visiting this restaurant, the mall as well. 
Impressive morning crowd!



I had Smoked Salmon Bagel with Cream Cheese ($8). I opted for plain bagel instead of sesame. In my opinion, the price is pretty reasonable for a hearty breakfast like this. The smoked salmon tasted really good, not too salty. The cream cheese could be creamier and cheesier though. The side salad was also good, didn't taste too raw.

The other gals were saying that the bagel was a lil' hard. I personally think Starbucks one is harder (lol). Either ways, I love bagels!

As for beverage, I had Flat White. Well, I needed my caffeine fix. Hmm... mine was served in a takeaway container (see pic above), not good for photography purpose. One of the gals had hers in a cup (see pic below). Anyway, it tasted okay and went pretty well with my bagel. 

Come, follow me on Instagram ^.^


Oh, it was difficult to eat my bagel with fork and knife... thus I just ate it the "burger way". So much easier! (; 

 

It was a beautiful Sat morning with the ladies indeed. Soooooo much enjoyable this time!


I shall end this post with a super cute photo of my eye-candy, Yeon Jung Hoon. He was in Singapore to promote Top Gear Korea. More photos of him in a separate post 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment