Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Body Shop Chocomania Collection

The Body Shop recently brought back its popular Chocomania bath & body range, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Chocomania, the supreme hydration for your skin.

The chocolatey love package I received from The Body Shop, consists of a (white) chocolate & strawberry lollipop, together with Chocomania Body Scrub & Lotion. Thank you, Ching Yan!

Wear it, love it, but don’t eat it.

Check out the other products in this decadently chocolatey range HERE.



Chocomania Body Scrub
- $32.90 (200ml)

This tub of scrub can be well mistaken for a chocolatey dessert (see pic above). It contains REAL cocoa butter and organic cane sugar. The chocolatey scent is heavenly!

The granules gradually melt away while scrubbing, exfoliating the skin gently yet effectively. My skin feels velvety soft and smooth thereafter. It is so moisturizing that one can just skip the body lotion. 




Chocomania Body Lotion
- $21.90 (250ml)

As my skin is rather dry, I slathered on in this lightweight but luxurious body lotion. This doesn't smell as chocolatey as the scrub, more (shea) buttery in my opinion. Either way, it smells good to me (:

The lovely combination of both products leave my skin incredibly soft, smooth and supple. Mmm... I smell delish!

 

This Valentine's Day, "Say it (I Love You) with Chocolate & Strawberry".


Check out the special gift sets HERE.


Price List (from top to bottom):
  • $14.90
  • $29.90
  • $45.90


That will be all for now. Thank you for reading!

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from thebodyshop.com.sg/.***

No comments:

Post a Comment