Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Orange-Red Hair Color, All Ready for CNY!

I started with ash brown/pastel blue & green, then ash brown/purple, and back to the basic light ash brown. As much as I like my light ash brown hair, I felt the need to change. Since CNY is round the corner, I decided that I shall go full-on red (orange-red to be precise). 


Arrived at Shunji Matsuo 313 before noon... all ready for my new hair color!


***Image credits to www.matrix.com.***

It was time for hair treatment after hair-coloring. Instead of the Curement Herbal treatment, I was given the Matrix Color Bloom Bioservice, to keep my hair color shiny and vibrant.

By the way, I told Caely that I wanted the red to be as bright as the model's hair (in the above pic). My wish was granted 


Tired looking me... =.=zzz


Tadah~ My super chio hair! MEGA LOVE 

Thank you, Caely!

That's my default expression (on the left).


Didn't cut my hair this time as I plan to grow out my hair... to look more feminine. Hmm... I might change my mind later (lol)... fickle-minded me :P


More pics of my hair color...

From light ash brown to orange-red.


My hair looking super bright.


A day out with my sis.


Coincidentally, we're wearing heart necklaces. Mine was last year's birthday present from Jones. Nice right? (:

A night out with Herine & Cherissa.


That's how red my hair is!
HUAT ar~! 


PS: Remember to call to book your appointment. There's no surcharge for CNY!

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/

FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the red! very fiery, now both u n Chantana have red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dblchin: thanks! your blue hair v.chio btw
    !

    ReplyDelete