Monday, February 18, 2013

Bio-essence Bio Spring Water

Bio-essence has jumped on the facial mist bandwagon recently, naming theirs "Bio Spring Water". According to them, this Miracle Bio Water has 20 excellent efficacies (for face, hair and body), and is ideal for sensitive skin. 


Backing up their claims, they have this exchange policy if you don't experience instant results after initial use.


It is available in 3 sizes >> 25ml - $5.90, 100ml - $12.90, 300ml - $28.90.

The one I received for review is in 100ml and another 3 bottles of 25ml are for giveaway.


I had a really hard time opening up the cap. Luckily, it was a one-off thing.


How to use?
Hold the bottle at a distance at least 20 cm away from your face/hair/body and spray. Pat it dry gently.

***NOTE: No need to pat dry after makeup.***


Bio-essence Bio Spring Water is not my 1st bottle of facial mist. So far, I've used brands like Avène, VichyLa Roche-Posay (just to name a few). And, I usually go for the biggest bottles available (especially when they are on offer! heh).

I think Bio-essence Bio Spring Water works pretty well for me. Oh, I really like how it dispenses finely and evenly (see pic above). 

It soothes and calms irritated skin (my dry and sensitive legs) well. As for my face, I use it in place of toner (not on a daily basis). It does make my skin look slightly brighter thereafter. And, my pores look smaller and slightly refined. I don't think it's illusion (lol). Anyway, the results are temporary. 

I like to spray this on after powder foundation, as it will make my face look naturally dewy instead of powdery.  It helps when it feels quite refreshing, especially when the weather is hot and humid. Speaking of which, Singapore's weather is nothing like that nowadays. I'm enjoying the cool weather so much (reminds me of HK) and hope it stays this way *fingers crossed*

I digress. Well, I tried using it on my hair-ends, and was quite surprised it does tame them quite well. They look less dry and wavy. Hmm... as for the other efficacies listed, they are for your reference. My skin certainly did not get firmer after using it.


Now for the giveaway (3 winners)...

Wanna try out Bio Spring Water? Simply be a follower of my blog via OnSugar or Facebook. Share and Comment "I want to try Bio Spring Water + email" HERE. The giveaway ends 24 Feb 2012, 2359.

Good luck!

***All info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***


8 comments:

  1. "I want to try Bio Spring Water"
    Email : prectitude@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want to try Bio Spring Water"
    Email : lydia_low@live.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I want to try Bio Spring Water"
    Email : prectitude@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I want to try Bio Spring Water" Email : natassjaz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How will you fair this product as compared to Avène, Vichy, La Roche-Posay? I am considering which to get after my 100ml finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CranBerrYing, I would say that this product is okay but not fantastic. My fave is La Roche-Posay as it is the most soothing out of the brands I've tried. You might wanna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Skin Is Dry And Sensitive, So I Want To Try This SPECIAL MIRACLE BIO SPRING WATER.
    EMAIL~ lisachanle2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try" BIO SPRING WATER."
    EMAIL~ lisachanle2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete