Sunday, February 3, 2013

Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo

I've heard of dry shampoo, know what is for, but never got around using it. Thanks to Marc Anthony SG, I was introduced to their new 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo. That marks my very 1st bottle of dry shampoo. And, I am sure it is not gonna be my last. 


Developed with Nanotechnology and Zeolite (micro-porous mineral), Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo cleanses hair effectively without leaving a chalky residue or gritty texture. Its invisible, extra absorbent formula removes excess oil from hair, eliminates odor and adds volume. It is suitable for all hair types, styles and colors to get fresh-looking hair between washes. 


How to use?

Shake the can well before use. Hold it 6 inches away from hair. Make sure your hair is dry. Lightly spray Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo on hair in quick bursts, concentrating on the root area. This will help to absorb excess oil and add volume. Let dry for 1min. Brush through to finish your style or, for a more natural finish, give your hair a gentle tousle. Style as usual.

If you are flat ironing your hair, iron first and then spray at the root for extra body.




I like the soft floral scent Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo leaves on my hair - fresh and nothing too strong. Personally, I think it is a great product for achieving fresh looking hair in a jiffy. It is perfect for my newly colored hair as it cleanses hair effectively without the wash, while protecting the color. With lesser hair washes, my new (red) hair color do not fade off that fast and stays beautifully vibrant. My hair looks healthily shiny without looking greasy. And, it makes my hair look slightly volumized than usual. Most importantly, it does not leave any unsightly chalky residue unlike most dry shampoos. My hair looks good for a few hours before my hair starts looking greasy again. 

I still wash my hair at least once a day (currently using Marc Anthony Brilliant Color Shampoo), coz I simply can't stand greasy hair. Well, I can be lazy at times. Hence, dry shampoo ftw!


Marc Anthony 2nd Day Clear Dry Shampoo retails for $24.90 (150ml), exclusively available at selected Watsons stores.

***All info and video credits to press release and www.marcanthony.com.***

No comments:

Post a Comment