Thursday, February 7, 2013

LOTD feat. Brigitte Romantic Makeup

Hmm... I noticed that my recent LOTDs have been pretty neutral, mainly browns. I haven't been using bright colors like orange, green, blue. Shall make a mental note to do so, in my next LOTD. 

The LOTD in this post, is yet another neutral brown... with a touch of gold.

Romantic Blush OR-1 Orange ($24.90) & Romantic Eyes GD-1 Gold Brown ($26.90)



Earlier on, I've posted my review/swatches of Brigitte Romantic Makeup HERE.


Here's how the duo cheek color looks, swept across my cheek. I apply the orange-peach shade, followed by the light peach shade (to highlight). The duo shades blend seamlessly, creating a soft and natural look. The soft peachy orange shade is so niceeee! Right-right?



I apply the beige-brown shade over the lids, then the light pale gold shade to highlight the brow bone. Instead of eyeliner, I use the golden brown shade to define the eyes, and the dark brown shade at the outer end. To finish up the eye look, I apply Bonavoce Ultra Volume Mascara (to volumize my lashes).


Other products used:-

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

That's all for now. Remember to join my Playboy Giveaway - ending in less than 2 hours' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment