Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Neutral LOTD [feat. Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes BR701]

The 1st quarter of 2012 is ending in a week's time... Woah~ Time really flies!

So far, I've been good, trying to haul necessarily instead of excessively. I recently did some packing and found myself with "new" makeup and skincare to play with use. Needless to say, there is also a considerable amount of old ones that need to be discarded.

One of the "new" makeup I managed to find in my abandoned stash is Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes BR701. It consists of a glitter shade (the slanted striped one), 3 powder shades in the shape of a heart (2/3 to be precise. heh.) and a cream-colored base.

[pictured left to right]:

white rainbow glitter powder, cream-colored base, shimmery champagne nude, shimmery dark taupe, shimmery brownish black.

All the shades are very pretty. I would say they're decently pigmented, considering typical Japanese brand eyeshadows are quite sheer. I love the cream-colored base, as it imparts a pretty glowy sheen sans shimmers.

The powder eyeshadows feel silky smooth, not cheap powdery kind. The shimmers they contain are very finely milled. They're really easy to work with and blend really beautifully.

As for the sparkly rainbow glitter shade, it feels smooth but not densely packed though. A good eye primer like Urban Decay or TFSI will help prevent fall-outs.

I like the color combination though it's clearly not that unique. I'm glad that they hold up well without the use of an eye primer -- no creasing or fading at the end of day.

For this look, I applied the base color then the powder eyeshadows using the easy "gradient" effect. To keep the look simple, I didn't use the rainbow glitter powder.

 

Face

  • BRTC Glossy BB Cream
  • Ettusais BB Mineral Powder

 

Eyes

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

That's my end-of-the-day face... UPCLOSE! >.<

That's all. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment