Friday, March 23, 2012

Neogence Ace Revitalizing Eye Serum

I've been using Neogence Ace Revitalizing Eye Serum for 2 months (day & night). How does it fair? Read on to find out (:

 

Ace Revitalizing Eye Serum

  • Vitamin Ace revitalizing formula
  • Enhancing skin elasticity
  • Easing dryness & reducing fine lines
  • Brightening & diminishing dark circles

 

I like that it's in a squeeze tube packaging coz it's more hygienic. The nozzle opening is small, which I find it easy to control the amount to dispense.

The eye serum is yellowish and has a special gel texture formula (slightly greasy). Some may find the formula too rich for their liking, just right for my liking. Scent-wise, it is somewhat similar to petroleum jelly. Can be a lil' disconcerting for some. It helps that the scent dissipates upon application. No biggies.

The image above shows the amount used for each eye. Using my ring finger, I massage gently around the eye area. It glides on smoothly and melts easily into the skin. Once absorbed, there's no sticky or greasy feel. I can see the apparent difference when I'm done with one of the eyes -- visibly lifted. I can literally feel the firming sensation -- seriously amazing! The 2% high concentrate Vitamin A works very well in increasing elasticity and improving the firmness around the eye area.

The cons? I don't find it very hydrating though it contains hyaluronic acidHmm... I don't see much effect on my dark circles. They still look pretty much the same to me. Fyi, I don't have serious dark circles actually.

I can't comment much on the effect on wrinkles as I don't have this problem as yet (and I don't hope to see 'em appear any time soon). It does help in improving fine lines though. So far, I'm glad to say it doesn't cause any irritation or formation of milia seeds.

Alright, that's all for my review. Thanks for reading! Any questions, feel free to ask me.

 

CLICK HERE to read my review on Ace Renewal & Repairing Mask.

CLICK HERE to read my review on Neogence ACE Revitalizing and Brightening Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment