Thursday, March 8, 2012

Leaders Clinic Dr. For Skin 2 Step Snail Collagen Filler Mask

Leaders Clinic Dr. For Skin 2 Step Mask comes in 2 variants -- Filler Line and Laser Line. Some time ago, Virginia from Serenity Allure sent me Snail Collagen Filler Mask (5 pcs) to try out. Thanks Virginia! I'm absolutely in love with this 

Contains rosemary water instead of normal water.

It is a special Rx improves elasticity which has been damaged by the external environment with a filler clinic system containing elasticity building ingredients such as snail mucus components (mucin), marincollagen, and coenzyme Q10 restoring suppleness and firmness to the skin.

Usage: Improves elasticity & firmness for the skin

This is my 1st time using a 2-step mask! Innovative much :D

 

How to use?

I followed the instructions accordingly.

There is 3ml of "Mask Base Ampoule", which I spread on evenly on the face and neck. 3ml is too much for the face and neck actually... not that I'm complaining :D The texture is jelly/gel like, which somehow reminds me of Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mask. Smells pleasant too. Fyi, it is fragrance free, coloring free, alcohol free. That sounds great for those with sensitive skin!

Anyway, the purpose of applying this "Mask Base Ampoule" prior mask-ing is to help maximize the effect of the sheet mask and high absorption rate to the skin.

To help the "Mask Base Ampoule" to be better absorbed into skin, I gently wrap my face with both hands. For photography purpose, I wrap with one hand 1st :p

Masking time! The sheet mask is literally drenched with essence. The essence feels a lil' slimy.

The mask sheet is rather thin, which my skin is peeking through... my dark circles too =.=

It is a close-to-perfect fit for my face contours and adheres to my skin well -- thanks to the high density Cupra sheet (long fiber extracted from cocoon).

I remove the mask promptly after leaving it on for 20 mins. It instantly brightens up my complexion and my skin feels so soft, smooth and supple -- QQ! I gently pat the skin for the remaining essence to be absorbed. It takes about 10mins, for the essence to be fully absorbed into skin. It doesn't leave any sticky feel on the skin though I mention earlier that the essence feels a lil' slimy.

To see even more significant results, it is recommended to use the mask continuously twice a week for 4 weeks.

Oh yes, this has become one of my favorite masks! The price is a bit steep but it's worth every penny. Do try it!

Available at Sephora ION & MBS
Retails: $75.00 (Box of 10pcs)

***All product info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment