Friday, March 9, 2012

Snippets of My Life -- No.1

Apparently, I've run out of ideas on how to name the random entries... hence this will be the debut episode of "Snippets of My Life"... I was planning to name it "The Random Post" initially... that just sounds plain boring, yes? Hmm... ok nvm... I'm so random... hahaha!

I shall start with BellaSugar... Recently, I noticed a slight surge on my blog stats... I clicked on the referral link and was pleasantly surprised to see my LOTD entry being featured as one of the Beauty Must Reads...

Another featured entry is my review on Murad Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture. Thanks BellaSugar!

Simple things like this, makes me happy (:

I won a pair of "The Devil Inside" preview tickets via 8 Days Magazine giveaway (thanks!). I wouldn't say it's a must-watch movie. Not that horrifying after all. Anyway, it ended rather abruptly yet silently. Everyone literally went "huh???"...

Had supper at Xin Wang HK Cafe (Orchard Cineleisure). A very bad choice indeed. The food standard dropped tremendously. The pork chop's texture was soft (not in a good way) -- tasted like fish. My chicken chop tasted weird too. The nice and edible ones were the fries, egg & tomato. Oh well, the yuan yang was good though. *SIGH* Never will I go there eat again... prolly only for drinks? :/

Simple dessert like iced cold cheng tng on an exceptionally hot day, makes my day! My favorite curry chicken noodles at Bedok Central Market...

Salmon sashimi don... And, the yummilicious fried matcha ice-cream! From Megumi...

I mentioned K-Palette's launch of new products earlier on HERE. The day after, I received this pretty box of goodies (thanks to Ariel!). I'll be reviewing these goodies soon! I'm lovin' them so far

Ahh... the long awaited Mavala media kit all the way from Switzerland! It's the latest "Show Time" collection -- think holographic blings... Blogging about it soon - stay tuned!

Finally got my Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil Hard sharpened at the ION Orchard outlet. The pretty BA even attached my name sticker on the pencil cap. Thanks ya :D

Noise Singapore 2012

Under the moonlight - Clement Ng

Alice - recklessxiam [Beautiful right? My favoritest visual work ]

My gf bought me this pair of pretty nude wedges, exactly what I wanted! I passed her $1 :D

Me and Valerie at the Maybelline event -- photo credits to her (:

Kim Hyun Joong!!!!!!

Jones posted this on FB (I think)... Dunno who this guy is... but he's like so pretty! Prettier than the girl :x

Most of the time, I'm like this sleepy cat... refusing to open my eyes... laze and sleep all the way :D

Till then. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. hehee... I know the curry noodles in the black bowl from Bedok Hawker Center :)
    such a coincidence, I was telling myself to get my Shu Uemura brow pencil sharpened today and reading about it in this entry is like a double reminder to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the curry chicken mee too! Just wish that it wasn't that oily!(lolx)

    I like the art works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Hyun Joong!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGA LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, I prefer the black bowl one... coz got pork skin! My siblings prefer the white bowl one though... I kept forgetting to get it sharpened... that was the 1st sharpening session... go sharpen yours (:

    Chantana, ya it's really oily and so sinful... The art works are nice!

    Kim, me mega loves KHJ too!!

    ReplyDelete