Sunday, March 18, 2012

NEW! Talika Skin Retouch

Last week, I attended the media launch of Talika's new product - Skin Retouch.

The event was held at The Fullerton Hotel. Believe it or not, it was my 1st time there!

Skin Retouch is your answer to flawless-looking skin without the use of Photoshop!

Talika Skin Retouch

Retails for $82 for a 30ml tube.

Fyi, Singapore is the 1st in Asia to be launching Skin Retouch - launching soon!

The applicator

Testing out the product... When spreaded out, the product goes on colorless on the skin.

See the instant smoothened effect it has on one side of my hand? I'm sure you can tell which side... (;

Pretty amazing product, yes? I even applied on my "wrinkled" palm and knuckles and it really blurred the "wrinkles"! My hand looks "photoshopped" in real life - super flawless (lol).

According to Talika, it is advisable to use powder foundation/pressed powder after Skin Retouch (as primer). No liquid or cream ones, only powder.

Thanks Jeslyn (Talika Singapore) for the invite.

***All product info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment