Friday, March 30, 2012

Beauty Goodies

My sis just came back from her Taiwan trip, which means new beauty goodies for me :D She bought quite a lot of sheet masks (me like!)... surprisingly no makeup at all.

SexyLook Hello Kitty Masks

Platinum + White Rose Brightening Double LiftingPink Cherry Moisture Double Lifting, Amethyst Polyphenols Hydrating Double Lifting Mask.

cute!

***ingredient lists***

 

My Beauty Diary Masks

Chocolate Truffle, Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing

***ingredient lists***

I only chose these few, since I've the others she bought. Wanna try 'em all soon! :P

 

I bought this Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops coz it's just a fraction of the price of Seche Vite. I think it was $3.90 (8ml) if I remember correctly. Hope it works well...

 

The dark colored one (Anna Sui Lip Gloss R 550) looks not bad on me, me thinks :P

Here are the swatches of R 550 & C 302. They aren't too sticky, which sits comfortably on the lips. Pretty moisturizing, I would say. Ooo btw... they've the signature Anna Sui rose scent. Me loves!

 

Goodies I received for reviews and thru' random giveaways...

Talika Cream Booster, fake lashes, Peripera lippie, Mavala lip gloss set + nail color set, Sasatinnie new makeup products, Snail Cream (!!)

Stay tuned for the upcoming reviews! (:

2 comments: