Sunday, July 18, 2010

LOTD: Rose Lady

have you bought anything from mac "in the groove collection" ? it has been 10days since the official launch and i think most of the products are sold out. stereo rose msf was literally sold out within hours, followed closely by petticoat msf & jazzed lipstick. i called the sephora ion mac counter to check out the stock before heading down at around 10am 9th july. luckily nothing was oos. so i went there to get the stuff i wanted. in my mind, i knew i wanted stereo rose, by candlelight & jazzed. when i reached there, i searched around for the display but there was NO display. i asked one of the mac mua and he told me the new products are lying on the table -_-" umm very pasar malam style indeed.

and so, i began to play around with the products. swatch here, swatch there. i was torn between by candlelight msf & happy together blusher. they were kinda similar, not entirely actually. the latter is more pigmented. in the end, i bought all i initially wanted :p frankly speaking, i wasn't very excited when i saw stereo rose msf in real life. i thought it look rather unattractive -,- why on earth is this thing causing so much hype, seriously ? but then again, it must be that good to be sold out at mac website right ?

now that i've used this for the very first time, i finally know why. one cannot judge by its looks (true enough). i'm loving stereo rose ! :p


my nose is so flat ! i dislike my flat nose ! i think i seriously need plastic surgery. nose filler injection perhaps ? well, i'll decide by year end. nuff' said.

what i used ?

face:

  • skin79 super plus beblesh balm
  • body & soul face powder no.2
  • mac stereo rose msf

 

eyes:

  • sephora colorful duo 04
  • etude house eye glow pencil 2
  • sana new born lasting w brow LB3
  • kiss me heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner
  • pupa baked eyeshadow 25
  • sasatinnie super dolly powerful curling mascara black

 

lips:

  • mac jazzed cremesheen lipstick

9 comments:

  1. I didn't get anything from this collection except one of the shadow(Just got it today...) I donno why.. it just don't appeal to me(Oboy, I might regret in the future! lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. na: hahax.. so fast regret liao ah.. your $32 fly away~

    verlyn: I like the black smudgy part and the pink shadow (from sephora right?)
    If I use that shade of pink, i wonder if it will even appear pink on my lids.. hhahx.. later oxidise become purple.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ming: I say their blushes don't appeal to me now la... but who know, I might regret for not getting them in the future.

    The eyeshadow is $35! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh its $35 ah.. hhahax.. I was just thinking isit 2 or 5 so I guessed wrong.. =p
    Ur darn Ang Gu Kuehs only got 2!!!~~ Don't think about it, then won't regret.. (逃避现实) XD~

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nose also flat. My bf always say about my flat nose. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chantana, there'll always be new collections new wants.. so no regrets ! it's just like i didn't get anything from the marine life collection at all coz nothing appeal to me lol

    jones, yups the pink is the sephora one.. maybe you can apply white base before applying the pink ?

    minru, we're on the same boat -_-" *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm second to Chantana lols. I didn't get anything from mac for a while cos nothing really appeals to me. Now I'm waiting for the Disney villains collection though. Looks interesting from the websites. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm not sure if i'm interested in getting anything from the disney collection.. maybe if hello kitty i'll sure get something =p

    ReplyDelete