Sunday, July 4, 2010

My New Chiffon Pink Hair ♥

BEFORE:

just look at the ugly hair roots -,- it's time for me to color my hair !

hoyu beauteen hair dye pack to the rescue ! and so, i chose chiffonpink ♥ i love pink !

no worries, it's not bright pink (cosplay kind), just subtle pink (: so how did my hair color turn out to be ?

 

:

:

:

 

AFTER:

i love my new hair color alot !! ♥ it's my first time using this brand & i'm pleased with the results. what i don't really like is the content amount, too little for my long hair ! i need 2 boxes. for liese bubble hair dye, i just need only 1 box. however the price is somewhat the same. hoyu beauteen retails for $12.90, promotional price at watsons now is $9.90 (chiffonpink & sweet milk tea), $8.90 for all other colors. liese retails for $19.90, promotional price at watsons now is $17.90. i have good experience with liese one as well. if you have short hair, go for hoyu beauteen (: plus you will get really soft & silky hair aftermath though it does slightly sting my scalp during the process.

i love to color my hair myself than going to salon. the most expensive hair color i did was at reds hair salon, which costs me a freaking $300+ for hair color + highlight + haircut + hairwash + treatment ! total regret :/

do you like to diy or go salon ?

12 comments:

  1. I normally dye my own hair.. I have a box of dye at home waiting for me to use them.. but I'm lazy! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks great. I used to DIY when I wanted 1 colour on my head, but I hate it when it starts to grow out! I agree it's so much cheaper to DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! beauteen is really good. but is liese better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does it compare with Liese? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the colour lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chantana: don't be lazy just use it if not expire then you know lol

    kim: yours should be nicer ! love purples as well~ yups diy is so much cheaper can spend these $ on makeup hahas

    llydiall & redberry: if i want convenience i'll go for liese since it's really easy. you jus need to lather up as if you are shampooing your hair. and 1 box is sufficient for my long hair. it doesn't sting. overall it's fun to use and the results are great ! if you have short hair just go for beauteen since it's cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to DIY my hair! Earlier this year I even tried to bleach 2 sides of my hair with different bleach (bright platinum blond on my left, honey brown on my right) and I really love the outcome!

    The only downside for me to DIY is because I have very long and thick hair and hence I need 2 boxes of dye to do the job. 1 is never enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aiya you no need to diy this time, got professional to take care of your hair hehe~ envy much ! i never try bleaching my hair though.. hmm i box of liese is enough..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee if you want I can help! Cos she still need to look for hair models for her pool of models so she can look for product demo in future. Currently she's still looking for people who wants to dye hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah !! that'll be great !! i would love to =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer to DIY my hair :0) coz i don't like the smell of the hair dye in the salon and i don't enjoy sitting down doing nothing for an hour or so.
    I actually use only half of the dye solution since my hair is short. I will use the other half when my roots start to show :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya it's faster as well. doing it in salon takes around 2 hours or so for me and it's so boring -,- hmm i thought the instructions state that one must use up the solution and not keep it ?

    ReplyDelete