Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Love/Hate Affair

it's been close to 2 weeks using hada labo super hyaluronic acid hydrating face wash & super hyaluronic acid hydrating lotion. so am i doing well with my lovers ?

let's start with the face wash. as mentioned earlier on, it's a very mild cleanser hence it won't cause irritation to skin. however, i find that it's too mild for my liking. or should i say it's not really suitable for my skin type (combination/oily) ? i'm a fickle-minded person. i may like something at first but that doesn't mean i'll like it later on. i like what is good for my skin, that is (: imo, it's more suitable for sensitive skin since it doesn't contain fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

so how about the hydrating lotion ? hmm.. i've got to say that it's really a love/hate affair. why ? i don't like the sticky feeling of the lotion. it takes a pretty long time to be absorbed into my skin and i got tired of 'pat, pat, pat'. lazy much -,- what i like about is that my skin becomes pretty moisturized after usage. i reckon it'll take me ages to finish this bottle coz one drop is what i need for the entire face. no more than that, definitely.

one point to note though. what's not suitable for me doesn't mean it's not suitable for you.

ALWAYS TRY BEFORE YOU BUY :D

2 comments:

  1. I read from somewhere mentioning that to know if the new products work on you, you need to try it for minimum of 3 weeks.. I'm not sure if its true for all.. Maybe some people use only 2 weeks and will get results, while some maybe 1 month plus? =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo noted babe (: i think it depends on individuals.. i'm still using hada labo for now

    ReplyDelete