Friday, July 9, 2010

My love affair has just started..

yes, my love affair has just started. i hope it'll last long. i've high expectations.. they say, the higher your expectations, the more disappointment you'll get. i shall now share with you my lover(s)..

 

:

:

:

 

this is the 1st picture i've taken with my lover no.1, affectionately known as hada labo super hyaluronic acid hydrating face wash. opps long name i know.. umm so how's my first date ?

first, i squeeze sufficient amount onto my palm.

then, i lather with water and massage the foamy goodness onto my face using gentle circular motions. it was a good sensation on my skin definitely, i like (: my skin feel perfectly cleansed and there was so sense of tightness. overall, this is a rather mild cleanser which won't strip the skin off moisture. this is the beginning of journey to silky smooth hydrated skin !

and so, this is my lover no.2, well-known as hada labo super hyaluronic acid hydrating lotion. actually i love this one more :x shh..

hmm.. the texture is mildly thick, a bit sticky. hence, 1 big drop is sufficient for my whole face. finally, i jus need to 'pat pat pat' onto my skin until thoroughly absorbed. my skin feels instantly hydrated ! slightly sticky feeling though..

oh well, i'll continue this affair till one day they fail me (hope not). they certainly have not disappoint me so far, keep up the good work ! ps: may my love for you(and you) grow day by day (:

4 comments:

  1. Did you just change your blogskin? very 3D, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes glad you love it ^^ i love it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blogskin~! pretty pretty~!!

    Do give us your review of your lovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gal ^^ i will !~

    ReplyDelete