Saturday, July 24, 2010

Randoms & LOTD: Missy Kate

i've been crazy over kate makeup recently, thanks to watsons :D do check 'em out if you haven't do so. it feels great that the testers are new :p

no, i didn't use kate lippy simply because i don't own any :x i like this lippy color alot ! it's a purplish color and shows up prettily on my lips :3 btw it's a red earth lipstick PU286. moisturizing; doesn't dry the lips out. my lips are well-known to be dry and i've a bad habit of licking my lips -_-"

my eye makeup is the result of playing with kate makeup at watsons *grins sheepishly*

  • kate gel eye shadow PU-1
  • kate gel eye shadow GD-1
  • kate gel eye shadow GY-1
  • kate lasting color eyes BK-1
  • kate volume mascara FR BK-1

 

my own eye makeup prior to using kate..

  • fasio double dancing eyes C-1
  • too faced shadow insurance
  • sana new born lasting w brow LB3
  • sasatinnie super dolly powerful curling mascara black

 


this was my first visit swatch play :p~

so what's on my face ?

  • nature republic blemish lab ac bb cream SPF20
  • ettusais eye zone control
  • sephora oil free mattifying foundation light 20 (d20 warm nude)
  • topshop cream blush (pinch)

 

lalala i didn't perm my hair. if i did, the hair stylist is very lousy then LOL xD well, i just simply bun up my hair real tight then release after hours. these loose curls will stay on for quite sometime. if you want it to last longer, just use hair styling products (:

now to the random part :D random dinner with my bro after work. he brought me to a japanese restaurant at cuppage. i was very hungry by that time (around 7plus) and ordered a porky set. he ordered unagi set with tempura, his usual.

when his set came, i was immediately attracted to the two fleshy unagi !! now i know why he always order this ! usually other restaurants serve small and thin unagi, this is so different and looks so damn delicious !! i was literally drooling T_T

mine was not as drool-worthy. in fact, he said that tonkichi porky set is much tastier.. the meat is much more tender & juicy hence the price is twice of this set -,- oh i shared my set with him so that i could eat the unagi hehe :p waaa it's pure orgasm max !! the BEST unagi i've ever eaten !! seriously, it's so delicious you'll be wanting for more hahas !

yea and we ordered this bbq squid. it was wrong order as my bro wanted the buttered one. it didn't look appetizing at all and i was quite sad that we couldn't change order. so i took the first bite.. !!! SO DELICIOUS !!! don't judge food by its appearance that is !!! simple bbq squid but the taste was so fresh and tantalizing. glad that it was wrong order afterall hahas ! AHHH i wanna go back again !

fancy a caffeine fix ? i need a cup at least, daily. now mcd is having a promotion - 2 for $5.95 ! i love mochaccino ♥

just wanna share with you pictures of this cute dog i saw at tampines weeks back.. this lil' dog was wearing shoes and i wonder if the shoes hurt ? anyways, it caught many people's attention and everybody was busy taking pictures of it. cute right ? (:

14 comments:

  1. Hey Verlyn, the lipstick looks good. Saw you at Physiogel's event that day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's a man with a poodle.
    wooo... how was the physiogel event? do share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the lipstick looks so really really nice on you! Probably purple colours suits your skin better? =)
    And you meant if the poodle's legs hurt..? I can say the shoes has no feeling. hahax~ XD~ (kidding =p)

    hazel: the event was fun! quite many were invited.. me waits for verlyn to update.. I'm kinda lazy.. kekex..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks faezah, nice seeing ya that day (:

    hazel, old man with poodle to be exact =x hahas will blog about it soon

    jones, thanks girl ^^ i also think purplish lippies suit me better.. ya i was referring to the poodle's legs la -_-" btw i'm going for the hair cut on 26th.. your friend msg me the address and time already.. i'm so excited !! do show me your new hair ya !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I loved the name you used for "tonkatsu". Porky set is really so cute. Love the lippy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah~ sadded ur date is on 26th.. cant be together =(
    But anyways do send a preview to me when your haircut's done! Hope you will have fun that day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. mariash: hahas thanks~ i love porky meat =p i'm looking forward to ur LOTDs

    ooo i scared they cut my hair till real short like boy i'll cry T_T that's why 26th is better.. i will send you.. you got twitter ? hmm hopefully it's fun will sms you after which yea =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doggies shoes won't hurt one.. cos most of them are way bigger and even more softer then our shoes :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo that's good news ^^ the way the doggy walk very cute.. humans' shoes are painful especially heels !

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dog must be a very obedient one, it's unleashed. I dare not unleashed my 2 little ones if I bring them out, sure wreck havoc in the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya it's v.obedient and friendly to strangers as well. guess it's well-trained by the uncle ^^ not many dogs can go unleashed in fact

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have to use leash on momo(the black dog which pass away last yr!) But now my these two naughty babies.. cannot unlease.. they either chase after children or birds! (shake head)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this post all about dogs now? hhaax.. Then I can say, I can also go out without leashing my dog and cat.. but upon hearing any sounds, immediately my cat dash back to my house! XD~
    Na: I think children or birds will chase my dog instead.. Cos now my house is a cat chase dog world.. kekkex~

    ReplyDelete
  14. chantana, waa so naughty.. i think i'll be scared of them -_-"

    jones, apparently so hahas xD waa u've both dog & cat !

    ReplyDelete