Sunday, January 8, 2012

Haul: Budget Beauty Buys

I ended 2011 with a mini haul, and my 1st beauty haul of 2012 is somewhat similar. And, I haven't even posted my undeclared hauls & gifts of 2011... *ahems*

It was an unintended haul. Well, they look too pretty to pass (with the price tag of $2 each). No, I didn't get 'em at Daiso (the better-known storewide $2 store). I got 'em at Nanairo (a relatively new outlet @ Tampines Century Square). My 1st acquaintance with this $2 shop was @ Liang Court (READ HERE).

***Credits to thebodyshop.co.uk for the above image.***

La Pensée Multi Face Color reminds me of The Body Shop Shimmer Waves. The texture is totally different though. TBS is shimmery, while LP is matte. And, the price of TBS is ~18x of LP.

At the shop, I thought La Pensée Cheek & Highlight 04 was rather similar to Multi Face Color 01 in terms of the color. I almost forsake the former... Glad I didn't!

Product Photo

***Credits to canmake.com for the above image.***

Similar to Canmake Cheek & Highlight much?

The color was not at all similar to Multi Face Color 01! Ooo... I like what I see 

Ahh... I do hope they've more colors the next time I pop by! :D

Mio Piccolo Flower Dual Eyeshadow 06 Pink Cocoa, the only eyeshadow duo available.Anna Sui-inspired? heh.

Both colors are decently pigmented. Doesn't feel chalky at all. Nice, for the price :p

Last but not least, I got myself yet another eyebrow pencil - Mio Piccolo Automatic Eyebrow Pencil MB.

No sharpening required.

It even has a brush side!

I like the golden brown color! It glides on so effortlessly on the skin, like that of an eyeliner. I figure I've to be light-handed when drawing my brows with this.

Ok, that's all. Thanks for looking! (:

2 comments: