Monday, January 23, 2012

My CNY LOTD

My CNY look was rather similar to the earlier LOTD I posted. A cooler version. I won't label it as "sweet" though. Most importantly, I only spent ~20mins on this look!

I didn't like Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream + YSL Matt Pressed Powder No.1, which makes my complexion look kinda cakey. I much prefer Skin79 with Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand Medium 0-1. Apart from that, I love the rest of the products I used for this look! Will be reviewing some of 'em real soon. Stay tuned (:

EYES

  • Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil Hard 9 Brown 03 [brows]
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Precious Cells Mascara [1st coat on lashes]
  • Sasatinnie 360˚ Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara [2nd coat on lashes]
  • Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 01 BLACK FEVER [line upper and lower lashline]
  • Skin79 Simple Touch Eyeliner [a super thin line winged out at the end on the upper lashline]
  • Shiseido Maquillage Clean Contrast Eyes 2 in SV844
  • NYX Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencil 01 Crystal [inner corners of eyes]

 

FACE

  • Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Make Up Serum
  • Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream
  • Kevin Beautymaker BB Mineral Concealing Cream
  • YSL Matt Pressed Powder No.1
  • La Pensée Cheek & Highlight 04

 

LIPS

  • Stage Wondergloss Lipgloss 04 Dido

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment