Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Apricot

I bought two of these Stila Lip Glaze Sticks (different colors), one as a gift and one for myself. They are somewhat similar to Clinique Chubby Sticks, though not as chubby. I've not tried Clinique ones before, so I can't compare 'em.

[Apricot]

A sheer soft apricot color, with silver micro-shimmer bits.

Glides on oh-so-smoothly. Easy to apply; just like applying lipstick. The texture is much-much softer though, as shown from the swatch on tissue above. Just need to lightly swipe on the lips will do. Then lightly press lips together and rub them against each other to evenly distribute the color.

Smells sweet, but dissipates rather quickly. Quite moisturizing, I would say. It has a nice shimmery gloss sheen finish (with a hint of color), sans the sticky feeling.

I really-really don't like the sharpening part, as the product will get stuck on the sharpener. I make it a point to wipe with a clean tissue after each application, so that I don't have to sharpen with every use.

All in all, a nice-to-have product.

***I bought 'em online via StrawberryNET.***

4 comments:

  1. looks nice and creamy (: i haven't tried any of such "sticks" before.. abit hard to imagine how such pencil like sticks can work as lipsticks! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. T
    he texture is much softer than lipstick, so just need to lightly swipe on the lips will do. Then lightly press lips together and rub them against each other to evenly distribute the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh.. (: sounds interesting shall try it someday!

    ReplyDelete