Saturday, January 28, 2012

TheNatureLab Hydrogel Mask (Snail Charm)

I reviewed the Slim V and Gold Power earlier on (CLICK HERE). In this post, I'll be sharing my thoughts on Snail Charm. The thought of having "snails" on my face... *shudders*

***Snail Extract = Helix Aspersa Muller***

ABOUT

Research has shown that snails are able to rejuvenate its shell when cracked or broken, due to a secretion they produce. This heals and protects the snail's skin from free radicals, sun radiation, cuts and abrasions. Further studies show that this secretion has similar structural elements to the human skin. It is odourless, safe, non-toxic and non-allergenic.

The Hydrogel Mask combines the valuable cell-proliferating healing agent (ability to regenerate healthy cells) which stimulates healthy tissue formation and anti-oxidant, proteins to enrich the skin, glycolic acid to remove dead skin cells and to moisturize the newly exfoliated skin surface, collagen and elastin to give body tissues firmness, strength and flexibility.

When applied to the skin, it triggers and contributes to the natural healing process of damaged skin. Repairs, protects and prevents skin from further damages. Suitable for all skin types.

I leave on Snail Charm for 40minsFor conventional sheet masks, the recommended timing is 15mins (no more than that).

***Note: Do read the ingredient list properly before using the mask. In case you're allergic to any of the ingredient(s), using the mask will result in serious adverse skin reactions.***

As compared to the previous masks, this has more essence left-over (applied on my legs). The essence has a runny consistency. That came as a nice surprise as I visualized it to be disgustingly slimy. It does have a mild sticky feel though. This time, I rinse off after mask-ing.

When the mask is placed on the face, it doesn't feel wet. The mask does not adhere to the skin well, and falls off quite easily.

Snail Charm doesn't feel as moisturizing as I would like. Doesn't irritate my skin. It is pretty soothing to the skin. That's about it? For best results, it is recommended to mask this 3 times a week. The mask is on the pricey side [1 pc - $4.90, a set of 5pc - $17.80]. I'll prolly "invest" the $ on Slim V, which is my favorite so far. If you wanna try Slim V, you can redeem it via The Sample Store HERE.

Do you love to mask? Share with me your favorite. I love trying out new ones (:

No comments:

Post a Comment