Monday, January 30, 2012

Swatch-Fest: ZA Eyes Groovy & Cheeks Groovy [New Arrival]

I meant to swatch Revlon Lip Butters BUT... didn't get the chance to. The Revlon ladies were busy doing their display, stock, etc (at Watsons)... Well, I shall check 'em out tomorrow then.

Then, the ZA ladies were there too. There was a display stand for the new ZA Eyes Groovy & Cheeks Groovy, with just the tester. And so, I swatched away... discreetly.

The blushers look so pretty. Ahh.. I enjoy swatching 'em :D

01 Glowing Pink reminds me of NARS Orgasm. I like all the cheek colors, not so much for 05 June Bride.

The eyeshadow colors look really bright & pretty in the palette itself but not when swatched. Very sheer, in my opinion. I swatched at least 3-4 times for each color. They might work better with a primer?

Price List:

Eyes Groovy $18.50

Cheeks Groovy $17.50

4 comments:

  1. Apricot Pink looks like Glowing Pink without the shimmers! And Glowing Pink does look like Orgasm, albeit a lighter shade. Haha. I so want Glowing Pink!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apricot Pink don't really look like glowing pink in real life... Both are nice colors though.. Those who like Orgasm will like Glowing Pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swatched the blushers earlier today, and kinda like Glowing Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! glad they're not ltd ed.. waiting for watsons 20% :x

    ReplyDelete