Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Etude House Sleeping Pack (Pore Tightening)

Other than sheet mask, my mask-ing routine consists of this product called "sleeping mask". Yes, sleep with the mask on. My favorite? The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask, which I had used up about few months ago.

And now, I shall share with you my thoughts on Etude House Sleeping Pack (Pore Tightening).

I bought this online via koreabb for $16.90 (120ml). It comes in 2 other variants:- Brightening and Moisturizing.

The idea is to wake up with smooth & non-oily complexion as though you had 10-hr of sleep.

I like that it comes in a squeeze tube packaging, which I can easily control how much product I wanna use.

The mask comes in a gel-like texture, which is easy to spread on the face. It is lightly scented (pleasant in my opinion). TFS' soothing floral scent wins hands down!

This is how the skin looks when the mask is freshly applied. The mask does settle pretty fast, leaving the skin feeling smooth. No sticky/greasy feel at all.

I've been using it for a month plus (about 2-3 times a week). I notice that it does help in tightening my pores so far. No adverse skin reactions. The best part is waking up with a really smooth & almost matte complexion! My cheat sheet product for now. Hmm... I do have to admit that TFS does a better job in the radiance department though. Price-wise, TFS is much expensive ($30ish). The bottom line, I guess I'll stick with Etude House. Shall try the Moisturizing when I'm done with Pore Tightening :D

 

Have you tried sleeping mask before? Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... yeah I do like the handy tube it comes in. way better than dipping my fingers into sleeping masks that usually come in tubs.

    ReplyDelete